Analysis 2019 "What Happen Power" Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane paying $2.05 now, how are they not favourites?

Lachie Neale 40+ disposals paying $4.50

If you want a good baseball tip: Miami Marlins paying $2.05. vs Cincinnati Reds tomorrow

No cause I’m a ******* idiot who thought that this lot could get up over Richmond just to get belted next week.

Next week is lose / lose right now. West coast either belt us or we pull off a miracle, which will just reinforce Hinkleys belief he is on the right track.

Next week I’m putting serious dosh on west coast by 40+

No cause I’m a ******* idiot who thought that this lot could get up over Richmond just to get belted next week.

Next week is lose / lose right now. West coast either belt us or we pull off a miracle, which will just reinforce Hinkleys belief he is on the right track.

Next week I’m putting serious dosh on west coast by 40+
$2.37 for a WCE 40+ point win.

$2.37 for a WCE 40+ point win.

Only problem with that is that the campaigner in charge will probably go full defensive again and we'll lose 85 to 50. But if there was some way of betting on the subjective concept of a 'comfortable' West Coast win, I'd put my house on it.

I was smart enough to notice port magpies were priced at $22 to win the flag at the start of the year. Further odds than the crows reserves who are perennial losers at sanfl level lol

Those odds shortened to 10 even before today’s win.

Should hopefully present a great cash out option at some stage this year for me to make some money back on my shitty port losses.

Please tell me someone at least made some money off Richmond being $3.75?

Yep! So my system every year I've been betting (since 2016 lol) has been starting with 10 bucks, seeing where I go with it and then blowing it all on stupid bets on the GF and pocketing whatever I end up with. So far, I have ended up ahead every year thanks to Port shitting the bed against teams that were out at $3+.

Seriously, that has actually been my primary betting tactic and its worked extremely effectively.

Oh except that time I had money on Pies to win by 40+ at AO vs Crows which was at 52.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon North are reasonable value at $4.50. I made heaps of bank last year just betting against us when we were favourites. At least it's an emotional hedge.

3 touches away from my multi coming good damn you rocky
Had Rockliff/ S Gray 30 touches/3goals. Should have been done at half time.:'(

The North bet at the line +27.5 was pretty easy money as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back