2019-2020 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell is this

Colorado have all the psychological advantage now for rest of series. What a mess. So disappointing..chance to make conf finals for first time in 12 years and deliver that.

Only thing to do is rest starters and put all eggs into Game 6s basket. Plan around using the last to stop Mackinnon...and hope their goalie flops.

Devo to lose this way.

Colorado have all the psychological advantage now for rest of series. What a mess. So disappointing..chance to make conf finals for first time in 12 years and deliver that.

Only thing to do is rest starters and put all eggs into Game 6s basket. Plan around using the last to stop Mackinnon...and hope their goalie flops.

Devo to lose this way.
We still got 2 games to make up. If we have a lazy day like yesterday, it'd easily be Dallas's series.

That being said. I hope we romp it out 7+goals a night

We still got 2 games to make up. If we have a lazy day like yesterday, it'd easily be Dallas's series.

That being said. I hope we romp it out 7+goals a night

Only positive to take from it was Khudobin was pretty good for the 40 min he played. Granted Avs took a foot off the gas they still had a 1 min 40 second 5 on 3 and some other big opportunities to put 8 or 9 on the board..he made some great saves.

Hoping he takes confidence into game 6. On paper game 6 is still an edge in net for Dallas.

This is the stars last chance to make a conference final, and potentially a shot at the Cup for a few years. After this season age will kick in and likely dip back to the pack.

If the stars cant beat a 3rd string/AHL goalie and a beat up Avs team its horryfing.

Id be devastated if we lose this series.

This is the stars last chance to make a conference final, and potentially a shot at the Cup for a few years. After this season age will kick in and likely dip back to the pack.

If the stars cant beat a 3rd string/AHL goalie and a beat up Avs team its horryfing.

Id be devastated if we lose this series.
Momentum is a hell of a thing. I think Hutchinson is better than people give him credit for.
Francouz was rebound city,he couldn't catch a thing.
Hutch at least contains spills and locks it down

Momentum is a hell of a thing. I think Hutchinson is better than people give him credit for.
Francouz was rebound city,he couldn't catch a thing.
Hutch at least contains spills and locks it down

Have to give credit to your team defense. Playing to protect their goalie for sure.

Barely allowing any even medium chances to get to him, stars can shoot from the perimeter and thats it.

Dallas' only chance is to break that open and get in close to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

313d654713fb0f3e43a4c95894d784ab.jpg

So ecstatic..jumping around my house at 9.00am like an idiot.

Kiviranta was called up to cover cogliano as hes a mistake free two way player...10,000-1 to do wjat he just did.

Condolences Drunkgoliath and Avs fans...without the injuries you probably win. But your window has only just opened and Cup success i think is on its way.

This is Dallas' last ride..All in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back