2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Caps or Golden knights. Love listening to the caps radio

Only heard the Caps from the Tampa series (can't remember if it's the WFED or the WJFK one) but like you said great commentary and to me not biased s**t like we get in the AFL apart from going off when the Caps score. Absolutely love the commercial breaks- reminds me so much of the GTA Vice City ones

Only heard the Caps from the Tampa series (can't remember if it's the WFED or the WJFK one) but like you said great commentary and to me not biased s**t like we get in the AFL apart from going off when the Caps score. Absolutely love the commercial breaks- reminds me so much of the GTA Vice City ones
Yeah, I love John Walton. He goes a bit OTT when we score but he is very knowledgeable about all the players even the opposition ones and he is always complementary of our opponents

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silly by TJ when we had all the momentum but thought we should have had a pen for the initial confrontation but unfortunately they always get the retaliator

Scoreless first period but a couple of pretty decent chances by both of us. Vegas rattled the iron twice and we missed a couple of openings and had a goal correctly waved off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back