2018 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't imagine Wodonga being very happy with Livingstone if he takes a few players.

So Trent Castles leaving Yack to return to Jindera.
The question is, does this help or hurt Yack?
My opinion is it helps them to go forward, very good player but hasn't delivered a finals birth in the time he was there.
I assume/ have heard he was on good money, so maybe they can recruit 2/3 players for the money he may or may not have been on.

Not sure if this one is true, but Jack Di Mizio to Kiewa next season. Apparently he's home club so would only be worth 1 point.

Will Mitta get their Melbourne travelers back?my guess is they need to otherwise their depth is seriously exposed.

Any word who is linked to the wahgunyah coaching position? Need to appoint one soon being in the Corowa Cluster, if any one of those teams (Wahgunyah, Corowa, cdhbu) aren't organised they could be behind the 8 ball straight away

Jared Farwell to go back to Henty?

Any other movement around the league?
I was under the impression that Sam Burdon was promised the coaching job when Skinner finished and that was the reason why he returned to Wahgunyah.

I was under the impression that Sam Burdon was promised the coaching job when Skinner finished and that was the reason why he returned to Wahgunyah.
Burdon definitely doing the job, perhaps with a Co-Coach, otherwise will coach outright. Hearing the Preso night fracas cost them their high profile recruiting target.

Yeah it's not good, sounds like a club in a bit of disarray. Burdo might have a battle keeping the boys together. I hope he goes ok, he's a good bloke.

Last edited:
*captain. Think we are going to see a weaker Wahgunyah next year. 4 off to Corowa, Brockley to BB. And Lowe with an ACL injury.

Brock will be the powerhouse of district football. Matt Seiter has signed, along with Kylin Morey & Nick Brockley.

I thought it was in place this season. But Hume league are introducing a soft cap this upcoming season then implementing it 2019.
I see in the paper Corowa signed a lot of district players. Obviously plenty of Wahgunyah players by the sound of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was hearing John Spencer had left as well?
I know it sounds harsh but probably not a bad thing. Got found out in the finals at Sandy Ck with the big open ground. It is so much different to the home and away season played on smaller decks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back