2018 MLB Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Was at the Dodgers/Giants game. A lot of fun. Giants have only scored twice in their first 4 games this year, that’s got to be close to some of record low, right?

Was at the Dodgers/Giants game. A lot of fun. Giants have only scored twice in their first 4 games this year, that’s got to be close to some of record low, right?

Only 2 runs over 1st 4 games is equal with the horror Orioles who started 0-21 in 1988.

Watched the Ohtani Sho - his stuff is wicked nasty - 100mph heat and a killer slider, and makes it look so easy. Will take his lumps like any 23yo rookie, but that stuff will definitely play in the Show.

And both runs Joe Panik solo shots :eek:

Anyone subscribe to mlb.tv? I'm only a week in and I can't even load audio on the app.

The app this year takes quite a while to load to the menu on my BluRay player and without fail buffers between inning breaks (didn’t have that issue last year at all on my BluRay player). However today I watched the Cubs game from the 2nd inning to the end on my Apple MacBook Air (connected to my TV) and the game played flawlessly.

So although I haven’t had audio issues maybe try to use a different device. If you have a laptop you can connect to your TV, try the web browser to watch games. https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/

Braves fans chant "overrated" at Harper, he hits a home run. Their pitchers basically gave up and walked him every time

Braves fans chant "overrated" at Harper, he hits a home run. Their pitchers basically gave up and walked him every time

I posted this on the off topic thread on the association football sub forum

So this has happened again basically? Maybe calling Harper overrated and him crushing a HR becomes a theme this year and he belts 85 HR’s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted this on the off topic thread on the association football sub forum

So this has happened again basically? Maybe calling Harper overrated and him crushing a HR becomes a theme this year and he belts 85 HR’s.

Happened again this morning apparently. It's obviously working

I have a subscription. The Apple TV app has been fine
Must just be issues with Android. Everytime I click a video stream or audio of a game, the app crashes. I'll follow it up with an email to sales. Cheers for the response.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back