Oppo Camp 2018 Grand Final - Collingwood v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pies may need to start blaming Eddie - it was mentioned late in the telecast that the Pies have never won a premiership in the month of September during his lifetime; he was born 29 October 1964 so that is coming up on 54 years & it seems that their president is their biggest curse.

How often do we see in GF's that great moments win flags. McGovern's mark and what followed was a great moment.
much like Bundys mark in 2011....

Tide changer

GO Catters

Super disappointed about this result. Wanted to see Trav get another premiership.

Yeah, so did I. But on the other hand, it's good his premierships are with Geelong.

Happy for Vardy, after his years of misery + pain.

WCE maintain their stronghold on winning cold weather premierships (please note the following temperatures are approximate as I can't remember the exact temps given a couple of days ago):

1992: 17c
1994: 17c
2006: 15c
2018: 12.1 when I just checked BOM

And as for their GF losses - it didn't mention 1991 or 2005, but in 2015 it was over 31.5c

so for whatever reason, the cold weather suits them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on Vardy for getting a medal after all he's been through. Missed out in 2011 and didn't look like he'd make it as a player with all his injuries. Has been a fine player for the Eagles.
He wasn’t a passenger either. Had a very good game.

Good on Vardy for getting a medal after all he's been through. Missed out in 2011 and didn't look like he'd make it as a player with all his injuries. Has been a fine player for the Eagles.
Right time, right place. Good on him yes, NN will be shattered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back