Oppo Camp 2018 Grand Final - Collingwood v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not since Eddie was born - their president is their biggest curse.

Eddie was born October 1964 - and late in today's coverage it was mentioned that Collingwood hadn't won a September GF during his lifetime, they have only won GF's played in October
So If they make another GF Eddie needs to commit Hari Kiri as half time entertainment :p

:collingwood: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
DEVASTATED Magpie fans are causing mayhem as they leave the MCG.

At least six people have been arrested only minutes after the final siren.

Two Magpie fans were marched out of Gate One in handcuffs.

Both men were put in the back of a police vehicle nearby.

At Gate Six, police set up a temporary holding area for those arrested.

At least four men, wearing Collingwood colours, could be seen sitting in handcuffs. One female Magpie fan was also in cuffs.

Police photographed each offender before placing some in the back of a waiting police truck. Others were let go.

Devastated supporters then stormed out, kicking over two bins before MCG security chased them off — tears streaming down their face.

Two Eagles supporters were arrested moments later as they goaded Collingwood fans by telling them “keep walking Magpies!”

One furious Magpie fan stormed out of ground and smashed his I-phone on the cement.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/l...l/news-story/4f94921e262d8cb6f711b24b05dc9bb5

And we traded him for pick 72.. How terrible for us
Brave move by WCE to take him though. Who would have thought he would get his body right. He deserves some luck and he got it unfortunately with NN going down.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Best GF I've seen. Easily.

I had a big go on the pies in the second half. $800
And still ran around like a happy mad man when the Eagles hit the front.

Suck it pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Would be the equivalent of Richmond missing Nankervis, Lambert, and Grimes. Impressive almost understates it.

Gaff is no Lambert - more like Cotchin. Gaff is a 2x AA and had the most Brownlow votes for WCE this season. He’s a bona fide star.

My takeaway from a Geelong perspective was we need a settled back 6 we can build around. Henry must play back. He is a decent forward but an intercept marker is his go. He could be an all timer in that role.
Bews Blicavs Stewart
Henry Henderson Tuohy

Sorry Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back