Oppo Camp 2018 Finals Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably because the Freo hawks grand final got 100,007 people through the gate and there wasn't an empty seat left really.

If you go off the capacity of google which says 100,024.

The only other grand final to get 100k to feature an interstate team was last year adelaide richmond and that was 100,021.

Every other grand final to get 100k have been when both teams have been victorian.
Aren't these two powerhouse clubs? Yeah nah, no excuses.

That's probably because the Freo hawks grand final got 100,007 people through the gate and there wasn't an empty seat left really.

If you go off the capacity of google which says 100,024.

The only other grand final to get 100k to feature an interstate team was last year adelaide richmond and that was 100,021.

Every other grand final to get 100k have been when both teams have been victorian.
#fakenews - people hate watching Ross Lyon teams play.

Manchester v Real Madrid had a higher attendance in 2015 than West Coast v Hawks :eek:

Buckley was being hunted by the media just last year, really going after his job.

It would be some sweet humble pie and Nathan is very professional on camera about it, but I'd like to see him stick it up them.

They might think a bit longer before doing it again next season with another coach.

Buckley was being hunted by the media just last year, really going after his job.

It would be some sweet humble pie and Nathan is very professional on camera about it, but I'd like to see him stick it up them.

They might think a bit longer before doing it again next season with another coach.

one of the many grudges I hold is against Bucks for the way he treated Brisbane

Think this board should go dark for a full week if the unthinkable happens , we all know the pleasures of lurking on the West Corp board when things go wrong for them so in a totally immature and cowardly coping mechanism denying them that satisfaction might be all any of us can do

Of course if they get rolled ........ party popper time

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ive booked a work trip to Bali for 10 days. Sorted. I'm thinking somewhere remote with no internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back