List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/FA Thread 2.0: Ahern (pg168); Hrovat (pg252); Williams (pg270)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Nyuon You're travelling pretty shithouse when the player tracker is taking the piss out of you

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anthony morabito if he still had his explosive power would be perfect for our midfield an inside outside type with strong power and x factor! think his knees acl wise seem to have settled its more soft tissue now and follow on injuries from having recons! if we were keen to look at omeara and we grabbed ahern be disappointed if we didnt atleast give him a medical

But they offered him a two year contract. If he rejects the offer, I would have thought he has to go back through the draft.

Regardless of what they previously offered him he has now been delisted. Sydney could have forced him into the draft by not delisting him, but they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony morabito if he still had his explosive power would be perfect for our midfield an inside outside type with strong power and x factor! think his knees acl wise seem to have settled its more soft tissue now and follow on injuries from having recons! if we were keen to look at omeara and we grabbed ahern be disappointed if we didnt atleast give him a medical

This.

I've been asking this for months. I'm sure Scott has mentioned before that if Mora was available, he would have been picked before Cunners. He is worth a medical and rookie spot, to see what Saunders can do with him.

He's cooked mate.

No point now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To join an injury list that "two weeks" away for months on end?

Saunders is massively overrated around here.

Our injury list and recovery time (if ever) was arguably worst in league last year.

He's still employed by us so I guess he's doing something right.

That's an impressive post.

Hawthorn have certainly gambled here. The best outcome is that he plays some good games but will never play a full season. The worst is that he will play very little again. The most likely scenario is somewhere between the two, with a real chance that it is closer to the worst case.

On the one hand, for JOM's sake, I hope he recovers and gets to play a lot of football.

On the other hand, I would like to see Hawthorn's punt blow up in their faces. They gave a up a hell of a lot, and their return on investment is far from certain.

That's an impressive post.

Hawthorn have certainly gambled here. The best outcome is that he plays some good games but will never play a full season. The worst is that he will play very little again. The most likely scenario is somewhere between the two, with a real chance that it is closer to the worst case.

On the one hand, for JOM's sake, I hope he recovers and gets to play a lot of football.

On the other hand, I would like to see Hawthorn's punt blow up in their faces. They gave a up a hell of a lot, and their return on investment is far from certain.

I think both JOM and Vickery have been valued at what they might be, as if Hawthorn will be able to turn them into reliable, decent footballers.

Whereas giving up pick 14 for Mitchell (and to be fair a decent salary) = big tick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back