2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Damo Wilson, CDHBU co-coach this year. Bringing a few with him too.

Assistant coach at CDHBU, he didn't have much pull when coming to the Power so I don't see how things have changed over 12 months. I may be wrong but Rutherglen wouldn't have many points to play with anyway?

Assistant coach at CDHBU, he didn't have much pull when coming to the Power so I don't see how things have changed over 12 months. I may be wrong but Rutherglen wouldn't have many points to play with anyway?
Very true. This season they bought in Bobby Griffiths from Albury and a few more from recruits from Raiders and then they got some in from Henty and Howlong. Points would be fairly high if the get some more in wouldn't they?

Very true. This season they bought in Bobby Griffiths from Albury and a few more from recruits from Raiders and then they got some in from Henty and Howlong. Points would be fairly high if the get some more in wouldn't they?
Hume League Players were only 1 pointers last year weren't they? Pretty sure Griffiths was only a 3 pointer as well

Hi guys,

Just trying to get a bit of info from other leagues in regards to electronic scoreboards.

Do all teams in your comp have them? is their many teams looking to get them?

of the teams who have them, do people rate them?

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back