Mega Thread 2016 Freo DT/SC inquiry thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats the thoughts on Tucker's JS?? I need a defensive rook and he is about to play his 3rd game.

I remember Ross said he was brought in to early but he tore up the WAFL last weekend didn't he?
There's a few guys playing his position so he's not guaranteed a long stint in the side. He's been in great form though

Hey Allikat why wereConnor Blakely's stats so poor in his first few games (44, 50, 40) then he goes BANG!!

Have brought him in for Crowley (wtf was I even thinking?!?!?!??) and will pocket a nice little $100,000+ when his cash plateaus out on the back of his last fortnight (125 & 97).

Will bypass Tucker and wait for Collins to bubble and probably bring him in for Dea (who had a handy 125 last week so could go up and over $400,000 himself).

Thanks for the feedback, response :thumbsu:

Hey Allikat why wereConnor Blakely's stats so poor in his first few games (44, 50, 40) then he goes BANG!!

Have brought him in for Crowley (wtf was I even thinking?!?!?!??) and will pocket a nice little $100,000+ when his cash plateaus out on the back of his last fortnight (125 & 97).

Will bypass Tucker and wait for Collins to bubble and probably bring him in for Dea (who had a handy 125 last week so could go up and over $400,000 himself).

Thanks for the feedback, response :thumbsu:
I'd put it down to Blakely only playing 6 AFL games. He's also had fairly limited time on the ground

Really good news to see young Apeness get a guernsey after the knee issues, he'll be rapt to be seeing light at the end of the tunnel. :thumbsu:

Should probably ask a token question about the likelihood he'll get a block of games, but it's likely too early for anyone other than RTB to really gauge.

Really good news to see young Apeness get a guernsey after the knee issues, he'll be rapt to be seeing light at the end of the tunnel. :thumbsu:

Should probably ask a token question about the likelihood he'll get a block of games, but it's likely too early for anyone other than RTB to really gauge.

Not dream team relevant unless you want a cheap ruck who may play.

Should get a few games in a row providing he doesn't complete stink it up, he has pretty much no competition for spots.

Hey guys
just wondering how good Tucker's job security is, and what role exactly does he play? Is he a midfielder?

Cheers

Hey all,

Who do you guys think has the better job security over Collins and Tucker?

Secondly, in terms of ceiling and consistency who would be better in your guys opinion?

Cheers in advance,

Hey all,

Who do you guys think has the better job security over Collins and Tucker?

Secondly, in terms of ceiling and consistency who would be better in your guys opinion?

Cheers in advance,
Definitely Collins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not dream team relevant unless you want a cheap ruck who may play.

Should get a few games in a row providing he doesn't complete stink it up, he has pretty much no competition for spots.
He's not even listed as a ruck in Supercoach. I was going to trade him in this week :(

Anyone know if Michael Johnson is a chance to play again anytime soon? Still TBC?
Wouldn't count on it unless he is going to retire, will get a few farewell games if that is te case.
Otherwise we would be comitted to getting his body right for next season, he hasn't had a full season in years and a year off may help that

G'day guys. You reckon Barlow will go to Rocky this week after his stellar job on Zaha?

I've heard some chatter about it, but surely shutting down a Hanley/Rich type would be a higher priority than an accumulator like Rocky?

G'day guys. You reckon Barlow will go to Rocky this week after his stellar job on Zaha?

I've heard some chatter about it, but surely shutting down a Hanley/Rich type would be a higher priority than an accumulator like Rocky?

Any good AFL coach knows to leave Rocky alone because he actually slows transition down. I still have no idea why Leppa lets him play the way he does.

Oh and Lyon is a good coach.

Zorko or Hanley if he goes to anyone at all

Why stop rocky when his touches do nothing, he has had 40+ games against us in the past when we have flogged them by 100 and i didn't realise he was playing until i checked the stats after

Crozier has had 2 very good scores in a row. Is he playing a new position, and is he likely to continue?

Yes, as a lose HBF - the money ball position as far as DT/SC goes. Likely to stay there for now given his form and injury to players that would have any chance of moving him (e.g. Ibbo, Hughes, Johnson).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back