Mega Thread 2016 Freo DT/SC inquiry thread

Remove this Banner Ad

SC Draft, what's the go with griffin?
Average scores then solo ruck vs mummy and he kills it (scores great)
Is it Clarke being out/solo ruck?
Comparing him rest of season to other options like b.grundy, r.stanley, kreuzer, d.currie, thank you
I don't think anyone here can explain Griffin. It was a surprise to us too. May be in & out of the side - especially once Sandi's back. So personally, I wouldn't go for him.

hey guys whats up with the barlow omission? will he back next week or is Ross starting to phase him out etc?
Bit of an unknown tbh Would expect him to be back but unsure when it will happen, Ross has wanted more midfield minutes for Blakely and since Barlow doesn't seem to do much on a HFF then maybe Ross has made the call to play Blakely Centre and someone else HFF whilst barlow gets the chop.

If he goes on and racks up 50+ in the WAFL which he is probably capable of then he may come right back in

Bit of an unknown tbh Would expect him to be back but unsure when it will happen, Ross has wanted more midfield minutes for Blakely and since Barlow doesn't seem to do much on a HFF then maybe Ross has made the call to play Blakely Centre and someone else HFF whilst barlow gets the chop.

If he goes on and racks up 50+ in the WAFL which he is probably capable of then he may come right back in
cheers man. think ill trade him. I'm talking fantasy so theres no point in holding him.

cheers man. think ill trade him. I'm talking fantasy so theres no point in holding him.
tradertradetradetrade. Don't even question it bruh.

I traded the knapsack of arseholes in for a goddamn score of 59, everybody weep around me I have to get rid of rocky/barlow/wells/laird, I'm honestly not sure why I bother with this goddamn cheese of a game. Everything is awful.

tradertradetradetrade. Don't even question it bruh.

I traded the knapsack of arseholes in for a goddamn score of 59, everybody weep around me I have to get rid of rocky/barlow/wells/laird, I'm honestly not sure why I bother with this goddamn cheese of a game. Everything is awful.
Yet every year, we saddle up for the same disapointment :oops:

Hey Guys,

DT format question.

Darcey Tucker. I regrettably traded him in a week early to free up cash for a trade the next week and thinking with Freos position he would be good for a solid run. History has it it was a bad choice as now I have a 120k bench fodder not giving cover or making $$!

Whats his chances of getting back in? Do I hold him and wait (he's not costing me a 0 at this point) while trading out other cows approaching their end (Mitch Brown/Walla/Luey/etc) or do I just upgrade him instead (i have ample cash in the bank). If he is likely to feature in the next month then id be inclined to hold, if he is unlikely to feature before/through the byes Rd 13-15 then I really should trade...

Barlow the other of your boys I have (after previously trading out Sheridan- you guys have done my team no favours! Any more insight into him after the weekend?

Upgrade around Tucker provided he doesn't get you a 0. I think he'll be back at some stage, hopefully before the byes.

Barlow may get a reprieve after the injury to Hill (different roles but both through the midfield). Long term, probably questionable whether he a) scores well or b) plays at all.

Upgrade around Tucker provided he doesn't get you a 0. I think he'll be back at some stage, hopefully before the byes.

Barlow may get a reprieve after the injury to Hill (different roles but both through the midfield). Long term, probably questionable whether he a) scores well or b) plays at all.
Nope.

I guess I should trade Barlow, I have kept the faith long enough. Now he will only be in and out. Can't rely on him.
*sigh.

Any chance Barlow is a late in this week? or is De Boar and Grey ahead of Barlow in terms of selection as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barlow decided to lose all ability to hit a target by hand or foot and it is yet to be seen if that has actually been rectified in the WAFL seeing as he played in a downpour on the weekend.
He actually had two very good games before playing one bad one that caused him to be dropped. After picking up 39 possessions and then 44 plus kicking a few goals in the wafl there is no reason why a player of his ability shouldn't be playing in the main AFL side.

He was also going at around 75% disposal effectiveness in those 3 games prior to getting dropped, it wasn't a disposal issue.

To answer anyone's questions about Barlow, it's purely whether you want to take the risk or not, he should be playing as even in his off games he's had a bigger influence than others while playing off a hff when he usually plays in the middle, and he should have done enough in the wafl to give him back his spot in the side

Hey guys just wondering if Walters played midfield on the weekend and whether he will play there from now onwards.
Cheers

Hey guys just wondering if Walters played midfield on the weekend and whether he will play there from now onwards.
Cheers
He played midfield and has been, he just had an off night. It was apocalyptic weather and not really suited to silky smalls.
I bought him in and I'm pretty confident of him keeping his scores up

Very little as a direct replacement. It was said that Tucker would need multiple weeks of good form at Peel, to date, that hasn't happened. Sam Collins the likely replacement for Pearce.

Is Collins big enough and strong enough to hold down Pearce's spot for 6-8 you reckon tants?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back