2016-17 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope nobody tells Canucks fans that the top picks are all a bit of a much of a muchness this year.
oh we know, but we don't need another pick 6 where Jim has to pick between 3 players and hecks up (it seems winning the number 2 pick would be the most Jim proof option)

Sbisa just scored an own goal, what a man.

A sincere thank you to Jake Gardner for slipping over and giving the jackets a shorty at the most terrific time.

Would much rather play Ottawa than the capitals in the first round.

dellowhockey‏ @dellowhockey Apr 5
The Canucks are 7-20-3 in their last 30. 46 point pace.
(so add another couple of loses to that)

Jeff Paterson‏ @patersonjeff Apr 5
ARZ has made up 17 points on #Canucks since January 21st.
Nux had 50/Yotes had 32 then. Now 69-68

this might be the greatest accomplishment in franchise history. unbelievable tank job.

yeah yeah we'll probably end up picking 5 anyway. let me have this.

Caps v Leafs - Caps in 6
Pens v Jackets - Pens in 5
Habs v Rangers - Rags in 7
Sens v Bruins - B's in 6
Blackhawks v Preds - Chicago in 4
Wild v Blues - Wild in 7
Ducks v Flames - Ducks in 6
Oilers v Sharks - Sharks in 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I would have given us every chance of beating the Oilers, and pushing Chicago to 6-7 games, the Ducks are ABSOLUTELY or worst match up in the league from a historical perspective.

No surprise to me if we are bundled out in 5 games.

Are we doing a bracket league this year?

Heres mine.

Mine might get bundled out right away as im putting an 8 seed through to the SCF! - but there is something I like about the preds balance this year..if they do get by chichago the rest of the west is incredibly even. hmm we will see. the playoffs always spring surpirses.

upload_2017-4-11_8-16-36.png

Are we doing a bracket league this year?

Heres mine.

Mine might get bundled out right away as im putting an 8 seed through to the SCF! - but there is something I like about the preds balance this year..if they do get by chichago the rest of the west is incredibly even. hmm we will see. the playoffs always spring surpirses.

View attachment 356268
We should start a BigFooty group on the Bracket page. I can't do it at the moment because the site is a steaming pile of s**t, but if anyone else wants to get on that, feel free.

Alright boys and girls, let's move it over to this thread

When the NHL bracket page is working – if they even get it up and running before game ones tomorrow – I'll set up a league of our own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back