2016-17 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

All the best Bickell :cry:

Very sad reality for Bickell, but that was a pretty storybook ending considering they didn't make the playoffs. Nice to see the Flyers bumping fists with him over the boards after that SO goal as well.

As someone with MS in the family, his plight certainly hits home. Hopefully he's able to stay involved in the game if that's what he wants, as well as living happily and comfortably.

Very sad reality for Bickell, but that was a pretty storybook ending considering they didn't make the playoffs. Nice to see the Flyers bumping fists with him over the boards after that SO goal as well.

As someone with MS in the family, his plight certainly hits home. Hopefully he's able to stay involved in the game if that's what he wants, as well as living happily and comfortably.

Had the biggest smile when I was watching the shoot out live. Could not have played out any better. A huge credit to Carolina, who have been nothing but class in dealing with this.

Glad to have met Bryan, and really hope Chicago bring him back. From what I understand his wife still lives in Chicago. I'm sure we can find a role for him, let him buddy it up with Bruish, Carcillo, Mayers on a weekly basis.

Hawks will probably keep him in the sport. Their radio team interviewed in feb I think. There is a lot of love for him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back