2nds 2015 Swans Reserves player review

Remove this Banner Ad

Great work Grim 1, Towers - another one of interest for Fu The Frothy.
On Towers, is he a candidate for third man up type task like that Gibson guy of Glenferrie? He has pace, spring, size (as in height) and a sensible haircut. Is it not much easier to read from the back than the front? Unless it is written by Brian Wildsmith one would think.
Also, the kicking in role. Another change, as noted by your good self.
Would the lad LLoyd, be a likely linker? One of the better length kickers in Club Bloods brood, and as of yet not having found his proper posting.

Maybe Towers and Lloyd for run and rebound, without clutching at Courtney types ?

Today we look at the 2nd best named sportsman of all time (after FuiFui MoiMoi)

TpRnP7D.png

6gE8AjE.png

xqRQu5A.png

I'm really bullish about this kid, I'm going out on a limb and say he will finish as the best Abaina to play AFL.

PThpBRZ.png

WdumXiP.png

8SQzVeH.png

Last edited:
I'm really bullish about this kid, I'm going out on a limb and say he will finish as the best Abaina to play AFL.

PThpBRZ.png

wjbzK22.png

8SQzVeH.png
Nice ninja edit on the stats. I was halfway through a reply to let you know!

Rosy future for James one feels.
Most likely problem for James is that the current coaching clique, tend to run the young mids in this roll nowadays. That seems the current mindset, rotations, running deep etc, etc.

Nanny next? trying to workout the rollout. Not alphabetical, nor chronological. Dartboard delivery, or even a random rollout perhaps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* HELL, GRIM!!!!

I wasted a good hour the other day trying to come up with an order of player reviews based on your apparent denial that it was in order of MVP.

I simply can't walk past a puzzle like that.

But thanks, I do love your work.
I didn't deny it. I just said it might be a while till we see Xavier's review, and it was due to my other commitments :p

A note on XR, he technically made his debut in 2013.
Technically, schmechincally

The Auskickers that night had more time on ground than he did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back