2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

i disagree, I've been reading the dribble you and a few others have been boring us all with and gleaned that you're an Eltham person which explains your last post, if you spend what little money you have on mercithe ie Jay Negate,Keenan ( the Straunchie lookalike) that your club spent money on you'll form this opinion I

Ive been reading yours and all the other boring dribble about HFC of which I have no connection with but admire the longevity of their success.Ive also gleaned that you are an Eltham person which explains your comment about money and loyalty with your last big named/money recruit in Jay Neagle not lasting the only season he was there and now your key forward takes off like Hocking,Perry,Weatherald,Varsa,Currie etc etc.
How about a change of subject

Lol firstly Neagle left to go back home to coach which is a bit different.
But then you go and name players that have left Eltham? Ok then Nolans, Favrin, Gay, Zantuck, Lee etc etc. See everyone can name players that have left a footy club. Doesn't mean s**t
Also if you are a school teacher I pity your students cos your grammar sucks harder than a scout leader

Who says the culture is f#cked??? The armchair ninja's??? jealousy's a curse get over it build a bridge you are starting to sound like a fat kid in a candy shop with no money!

Lol I'm far from jealous. I'd still rather run over my dog than play for heideberg

Lol firstly Neagle left to go back home to coach which is a bit different.
But then you go and name players that have left Eltham? Ok then Nolans, Favrin, Gay, Zantuck, Lee etc etc. See everyone can name players that have left a footy club. Doesn't mean s**t
Also if you are a school teacher I pity your students cos your grammar sucks harder than a scout leader
You could add Haydock to that list, he played in 5 flags , league and club b&f and life membership, isn't he lucky he never went back to Eltham

I didn't know it was a crime to recruit players, every club has and will continue to. It's not a requirement that junior players must feed directly to the affiliated senior club. Let's put all this rubbish about who has the most money and best model debate aside. If you want a debate watch parliament. More topical issue dhould be the state of the NFL and compare it with other metro leagues. What's your issue? Preston city oval? Admission prices? Administration?

Great scott. Have I been in the DeLorean and ended up in 2009.

Seems like a few are having a dig at Heidelberg for recruiting. Give it a spell. Heidelberg well under performed last year and now are getting whacked for bringing in top line talent to the league. How dare they try to improve their playing list. Prefer they drift off into the abyss like other "traditional" clubs have. I.e Lalor, North, Diamo etc

Not sure these clubs have drifted off into the abyss just haven't found their own sugar daddy yet.

Good luck to Heidelberg, money talks and lets be honest, every team would love to be in their off field position. You are kidding yourself if you think it is bad for the league to pick up these blokes. Publicity and exposure is crucial.

Havent heard a thing out of Northcote Park, Montmorency or Lower Plenty regarding recruiting. West Preston seem to have flown under the radar even after picking up two very high profile recruits. Bundoora getting the band back together. Eltham getting a club great back in his prime. Greensborough breaking the bank. Macleod reasonably quiet. Whittlesea with one big fish so far.

Good luck to Heidelberg, money talks and lets be honest, every team would love to be in their off field position. You are kidding yourself if you think it is bad for the league to pick up these blokes. Publicity and exposure is crucial.

Havent heard a thing out of Northcote Park, Montmorency or Lower Plenty regarding recruiting. West Preston seem to have flown under the radar even after picking up two very high profile recruits. Bundoora getting the band back together. Eltham getting a club great back in his prime. Greensborough breaking the bank. Macleod reasonably quiet. Whittlesea with one big fish so far.
Has Peter Moore gone back to Eltham

who are the players the these clubs are picking up ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have heard Ben Walton at Mont full time next year, not a bad pick up but will need a lot more than that to get back to where they were

Remove this Banner Ad

Back