Mega Thread 2014 Swans Board DreamTeam/AFL Fantasy/SuperCoach Player Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Mitchell? Any chance of returning any time soon? Spent a reasonably high draft pick on him in Ultimate Footy (albeit took him ahead of at least one competitor who would have taken him with his pick had I not drafted him) and he's not doing much for me at the moment sitting on the pine.

Tom Mitchell? Any chance of returning any time soon? Spent a reasonably high draft pick on him in Ultimate Footy (albeit took him ahead of at least one competitor who would have taken him with his pick had I not drafted him) and he's not doing much for me at the moment sitting on the pine.

Again, it's a tough one. After his 64-possession game in the NEAFL on the weekend I am sure they will be trying to find a way to get him into the team but it's hard to say whose spot he will take at the moment.

64 possessions is a fair effort!

I am in the same spot. Praying for a short term injury to either Craig Bird or Luke Parker to get him in. Think once he is in he will score massively because they have held him back so long.

Nothing to serious, maybe just a minor hammy for Bird this week would do.

Zac Jones a chance to get a game at any stage? Need a cheap d10

I'm no expert on the reserves but I'll try and answer the best I can.

Jones was named as an Emergency for the Port game and apparently was very close to getting the nod when Mike Pyke was a late out, but Gary Rohan ultimately came in. He has been averaging 22 disposals in the reserves, and with the injury to Dan Hannebery, its his biggest opportunity to break into the team over the next month.

Keep an eye out on the team sheets is all I can say.

Depends on whether we're picking on form (unlikely) or favourites (very likely). Robinson, Biggs, Membrey are just some of the players with better form.

They were saying he would get a game on radio last night. I'm tempted, but had really hoped Bews would earn more $$$.

We have a pretty good run coming up so it'd be a great opportunity to blood some new young players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys sorry for the intrusion just a quick question. How did K Jack pull up after that knock? Looking to bring him in this week as he's an absolute jet and is now a mid/FWD :rolleyes:

There was no mention of him in the injury update. No question he should play.
Was thinking of bringing in Parker, but might get Jack instead.

Hi guys is t mitch playing yet after his ankle injury? If so any chance of Cracking the seniors?

Go eagles this weekend! !!!

Don't give us any chance but under 20 points would be greatz!!!

No one is really 100% sure, if he was fully fit he would probably be in the senior team, issue is he hasn't been able to train fully.

I would say he is probably still another week or two away from being ready for senior football (And even then we will probably gain Hanners and Shaw) so he is a little down the pecking order right now.

No one is really 100% sure, if he was fully fit he would probably be in the senior team, issue is he hasn't been able to train fully.

I would say he is probably still another week or two away from being ready for senior football (And even then we will probably gain Hanners and Shaw) so he is a little down the pecking order right now.
Thankyou for your time in replying. Wasn't what I wanted to hear. I think now I can afford to trade him (sooo many problems beforehand) I think I will.

How is Jack's shoulder? Along with that is he likely to get a rest later in the season? Tossing up between him and Sloane.

Has flown up with the team, from all reports it is fine.

He may be rested for one round later in the season if he is particularly sore... but seeming its going to be very competitive for a top 2 spot I think its unlikely.

Hey, do people think Malceski will bounce back from his poor fantasy game last week or should I trade him out? And what do people think he will get tonight? Thanks

Hey, do people think Malceski will bounce back from his poor fantasy game last week or should I trade him out? And what do people think he will get tonight? Thanks

I wiuodnt trade him his a proven prem.

With ryhce shaw back in the side the it probably let malceski free up abit more then he was allowed against hawks

Hoping for something around the 90+ region.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back