News 2014 player sponsorships for Daw, Black & Gibson need to raise $6750 who is in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Do not worry if you are still" badgeless" as each year some slip through the loop, sadly the same posters seem to miss out first up.
Apologies to gokangas and GoNorth, have no idea how this keeps occurring.
DarkPhoenix, I am also aware that you do not have your badge yet.

I will notify Chief of missing badges and can assure you he will be onto it asap.

I will ask Chief when the free memberships take effect in the message I am about to send off to him.

Hold tight please.

Just posting in the hope that I have a shiny new badge too! Well done everyone!

EDIT Doesn't look like I have my badge! :( I think this happened last year too! ;)

Sorry GoNorth this happens to you each year, am onto it now and am notifying Chief of those still "badgeless"

Me too - no badge every year for me until I report it. Ever since I told the chief he was on his second warning..........

Sorry gokangas, you and GoNorth miss out first up each year, your badges will soon be in place.

You guys have done a mighty job once again with raising all that coin. Well done.

A big acknowledgement to Kangalover who, as always, as done an amazing and thorough job.

The badges and subscriptions have been applied.

If anyone is missing anything, please contact me by calling me out in the thread and post the issue, I'll sort it out.

You guys have done a mighty job once again with raising all that coin. Well done.

A big acknowledgement to Kangalover who, as always, as done an amazing and thorough job.

The badges and subscriptions have been applied.

If anyone is missing anything, please contact me by calling me out in the thread and post the issue, I'll sort it out.

Thanks grizz for getting onto things straight away there will be lots of happy sponsors tonight.
Thanks heaps for your kind words I am blushing:)

Great work again this year KL, thanks for organising this.

I appear to have the badge but not the subscription grizzlym - is this being sorted out at a later date?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe the subscriptions haven't been applied yet. Just checking that out now. Will advise.
Why do you have multiple badges for the same year sponsorship? It makes you look more impressive than you actually are :D

Great work again this year KL, thanks for organising this.

I appear to have the badge but not the subscription grizzlym - is this being sorted out at a later date?
these ads are really starting to piss me off lol
plus 1 for subs

Why do you have multiple badges for the same year sponsorship? It makes you look more impressive than you actually are :D

Some other boards have a badge for each player they sponsor. If we did that over the years the internet would run out of space!

images

As one of the few posters who is not a sponsor (our family had to draw a line under what we spend on footy each year), I have to say this is an amazing result for the board, for all the posters involved, and for KL. Reach the target to sponsor the players and have cash left over? Huge, again.

This (and fighting relocation) shows Bigfooty at its finest, as a place where many diverse supporters come together in a common cause. Well done to you all.
Well said H2H. Money is very tight at the moment (so much so if a granny dropped a 5 cent piece i'd dive across the floor to get it) but KL you can count me in for the next 50 years.

Well done to the entire board, amazing effort. Hats off to you KL for your sterling work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back