News 2014 player sponsorships for Daw, Black & Gibson need to raise $6750 who is in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done BF Roos and massive props to kangalover for organising yet again. Legend.

Currently we have an excess of $170 so was wondering what sponsors think about putting these funds to debt reduction instead of buying Community Ambassador memberships?

I'm happy to leave that in your hands and do whatever is easiest for you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Either way. Maybe speak to someone at the club and see what they think. Advantages of both. Community memberships might gain extra members long term where debt reduction will cut the debt down

Sent from my Agora Quad Core using Tapatalk

Either way. Maybe speak to someone at the club and see what they think. Advantages of both. Community memberships might gain extra members long term where debt reduction will cut the debt down

Sent from my Agora Quad Core using Tapatalk

Have asked Jay at the club what option the club would prefer the funds to go to so will post reply when received.

Currently we have an excess of $170 so was wondering what sponsors think about putting these funds to debt reduction instead of buying Community Ambassador memberships?

As one of the few posters who is not a sponsor (our family had to draw a line under what we spend on footy each year), I have to say this is an amazing result for the board, for all the posters involved, and for KL. Reach the target to sponsor the players and have cash left over? Huge, again.

This (and fighting relocation) shows Bigfooty at its finest, as a place where many diverse supporters come together in a common cause. Well done to you all.

Player sponsor payment update-

Total raised has now been finalised and amount is a whopping $6921.00 (must have paid in an extra dollar at some stage):drunk:o_O
Brilliant achievement and mega thanks to all those who rallied to make this possible for the 8th consecutive year.

Jay, who I deal with at the club suggested that the best way to distribute the excess of $171 would be to buy 2 Huddle Community Memberships at $50 each and donate the balance of $71 to the debt reduction program.
I thought this was an excellent way to use the funds so told Jay to go ahead and do so.
Hopefully you are all in agreeance with this decision:):thumbsu:

Now for the season to begin- GO ROOS

Jay, who I deal with at the club suggested that the best way to distribute the excess of $171 would be to buy 2 Huddle Community Memberships at $50 each and donate the balance of $71 to the debt reduction program.
I thought this was an excellent way to use the funds so told Jay to go ahead and do so.

100% agree. Great call. And of course once again a great effort KL.

Sounds like a plan kl and badges are being updated by Chief as we speak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Total raised has now been finalised and amount is a whopping $6921.00 (must have paid in an extra dollar at some stage):drunk:o_O
Brilliant achievement and mega thanks to all those who rallied to make this possible for the 8th consecutive year.

Great Stuff all round KL. Thanks for your great work !!!

Awesome job again KL and well done to all BF members. Just wandering what happened to the Box On campaign link as it goes "nowhere" and the Debt Reduction Program doesn't have the running total update anymore. Not that i can see anyway.

Great work KL and thinks for everything. And hey, check out the big badge on me!

Awesome job again KL and well done to all BF members. Just wandering what happened to the Box On campaign link as it goes "nowhere" and the Debt Reduction Program doesn't have the running total update anymore. Not that i can see anyway.
Actually that is a good question, maybe ask in the membership thread and tag in Heath or Rob?

Great work KL and thinks for everything. And hey, check out the big badge on me!

Yeah, like you I've got my first one this year....stoked, thanks kangalover for all the work you do on this.

Just wondering if the old badges can be found on ebay like old membership cards and lanyards?? ;) :p

Just posting in the hope that I have a shiny new badge too! Well done everyone!

EDIT Doesn't look like I have my badge! :( I think this happened last year too! ;)
Me too - no badge every year for me until I report it. Ever since I told the chief he was on his second warning..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back