1st Test New Zealand v Australia Feb 29-Mar 4 0830hrs @ the Basin Reserve

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope that doesn't mean the Kiwis will be picking that awful human Scott Kuggeleijn... Shouldn't even be in the squad.
And the nice guys have picked him. A reminder of what he did for those unaware.

She said she said no dozens of times, and he pulled down her underwear regardless. He denied this. "I tried [having sex] twice, like she might have said 'no, no' a few times but it wasn't dozens of times."

His texted apology the next day, later read out in court, read: "I heard you felt you couldn't say no and were pressured into things. It's pretty chilling to hear and think of myself in that kind of light, but looking back I was pretty persistent. I'm so so sorry and it has made me think about a few things. I hope you are OK and I'm sorry for the harm mentally I have caused you."
They've picked him instead of giving Neil Wagner a farewell Test.

Imagine picking up a day 3 or 4 ticket and then seeing this deck - you'd be sweating for sure.

Quite often the green looking pitches in NZ don't favour the bowlers as much as expected, it still should provide some assistance though.

I would have preferred Wagner or Santner to be picked ahead of him and if Jamieson was fit he would be playing in this test instead.

Quite often the green looking pitches in NZ don't favour the bowlers as much as people expect, still should provide some assistance though.
Hope so! I don't want a road but a couple summers in a row of spicy tests has me wanting some big dick batting

You get the feeling Steve Smith would be that guy on the golf course that's holding up 3 groups behind him by fidgeting for 2 minutes before he plays a shot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jamieson's out injured & they've also gone in with 4 quicks...Honestly can't believe they haven't given the 260 wicket veteran at least one final test...He was even in the squad.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back