Player Watch #15: Dylan Stephens

Remove this Banner Ad

The first red flag was Daniel Howe and Tucker.

Stephens as well.

Then there is the lack of a cohesive game plan both offensively and defensively.

The lack of development across the board with regard to skills.

I say it all the time, what the * are these campaigners training?

Because it isn’t an elite game style.
It’s ok … we’ve got Sleevo to come back in .,. Purr 😸

Hey! He kept his width!!

* me. The club is in absolute turmoil, and we have Cats the musical lining up on the wing

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Against the Hawks if he'd been any wider he would have been in Row D.
Given the length of the contract I'm really hoping that he starts to perform but the early signs aren't promising. Think he needs a special training camp to work on his weaknesses. Maybe 2 weeks in a Mexican prison would do the trick, assuming he survives it that is.

The biggest potato that ever potato’d.

Out: Pick 19 (2024) & Pick 44 (2023)

In: Dylan Stephens & Pick 25 (2023)

I said last year that we should have never have traded for him because he was uncontracted. Should have only been a token pick and should have only been a 2 year deal.

I seriously thought we’d never make a similar to what with did with Jared Polec, but it’s look as though we did with this bloke.

in the all time 18 of worst players ever to player 5+ games for NMFC
Putting his hand up to be Captain Coach

Kitten Meow GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 1st time I noticed this bloke was when he slipped over backing away from the ball ....

Tbf he was backing away initially then tried to go forward ....

Would look a million bucks doing circle work

The 1st time I noticed this bloke was when he slipped over backing away from the ball ....

Tbf he was backing away initially then tried to go forward ....

Would look a million bucks doing circle work
He actually went in when it was his turn a few times in the quarter.

The biggest potato that ever potato’d.

Out: Pick 19 (2024) & Pick 44 (2023)

In: Dylan Stephens & Pick 25 (2023)

I said last year that we should have never have traded for him because he was uncontracted. Should have only been a token pick and should have only been a 2 year deal.

I seriously thought we’d never make a similar to what with did with Jared Polec, but it’s look as though we did with this bloke.

You pay pretty close attention to the under 18 comp, was he a reach at pick 6? I can’t see anything apart from his running that isn’t average.

Great kick and covers a lot of ground.

However:

• frequently goes missing for long periods
  • very slow off the mark to get up to speed, often beaten to the footy by direct opponents

Is good as a swingman/receiver role but wont find a lot of footy himself. Unless Clarko can get that mongrel in him.
My assessment to you guys upon recruitment. Fair?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back