Player Watch #13: Darcy Tucker

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh he got a 2nd chance at it this week and did absolutely f*** all.
I dont think he has any elite attributes to genuinely be consistent at AFL level. Goodbye
Wake the f*** up Clarko.

I want to see some ruthless decision making at match selection.

He backed them in and the result proved correct. No more chances.

Wake the f*** up Clarko.

I want to see some ruthless decision making at match selection.

He backed them in and the result proved correct. No more chances.
Yep.

We’re three weeks in with the same c grade footballer stinking up the joint.

Don’t know why people are surprised wingers don’t get that much ball with the way we play attacking the corridor

He’s been fine, is decent ball in hand and runs hard
I don't rate him as much as Stephens but you're right.

When we've done okay kicking through the corridor this year, its been in no small part because of the massive gut-running Tucker and Stephens do to stretch the opposition midfield.

Though I'd replace Tucker with Scott every day of the week.

Don’t know why people are surprised wingers don’t get that much ball with the way we play attacking the corridor

He’s been fine, is decent ball in hand and runs hard
Yeah I’ve been saying this, it just doesn’t seem we’ve have had a good look at what any of our wingers can do so far this year

When we were down by 50 in the last he walked back to the wing with Acres.
Had a laugh. Few winks and nods. Reminisced about the shit old days.

And I had to comment that both left Freo, both wear number 13 at their new clubs and we got the shit one.

Please piss off you waste of space

When we were down by 50 in the last he walked back to the wing with Acres.
Had a laugh. Few winks and nods. Reminisced about the s**t old days.

And I had to comment that both left Freo, both wear number 13 at their new clubs and we got the s**t one.

Please piss off you waste of space
We’re the perfect club for 25-28 year olds who aren’t good enough.

We offer four years deals at massive coin with zero expectations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re the perfect club for 25-28 year olds who aren’t good enough.

We offer four years deals at massive coin with zero expectations.
Stephenson, Corr, Tucker, Coleman-Jones have all stolen a living off us. Just terrible decisions thus far. Have not improved us at all and winding back to 2020 - what positivity has there been?

Fisher and Logue still too early to call.

Stephenson, Corr, Tucker, Coleman-Jones have all stolen a living off us. Just terrible decisions thus far. Have not improved us at all and winding back to 2020 - what positivity has there been?

Fisher and Logue still too early to call.
Our fringe player selection from other clubs is clear illustration of what not to do.

He’ll play most of the year. He’s an upgrade on the D grade spuds we had running around last year. We need to put 23 players on the park each week and all of the good ones are under 26. We legit don’t have that much else ready. He’s a slight upgrade as we get slightly better. That’s it. No point getting too worried about it.

Every club has these guys and they stick out like dogs balls for us cos we have no mature guns apart from Larkey. Jy is a solid player. LMac useful defender. Zurharr inconsistent. Etc.

JMac is a reasonable comparison, who was a solid citizen in a much better team. Jamie a far superior player to Tucker but similar role.

259c99cd799e80d015ba137b0fdec7ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

He’ll play most of the year. He’s an upgrade on the D grade spuds we had running around last year. We need to put 23 players on the park each week and all of the good ones are under 26. We legit don’t have that much else ready. He’s a slight upgrade as we get slightly better. That’s it. No point getting too worried about it.

Every club has these guys and they stick out like dogs balls for us cos we have no mature guns apart from Larkey. Jy is a solid player. LMac useful defender. Zurharr inconsistent. Etc.

JMac is a reasonable comparison, who was a solid citizen in a much better team. Jamie a far superior player to Tucker but similar role.

MacMillan was picked in the middle of the draft, was in the leadership group and played in teams that won finals.

I'm fine with the comparison, but only to point out that in the last however long we've failed to get blokes to the club who are fringe players and actually can play a bit. These players like Tucker and the rest are just stealing money. It's infuriating.

Defensively very poor.

Outplayed by his direct opponents in every metric that matters in all games this year so far.

Tacking is especially poor….

In the Corr camp for me where I don't really care who comes in for him, he just needs to go.

In the Corr camp for me where I don't really care who comes in for him, he just needs to go.
During the '90's, I'd spend hours during the week thinking about possible changes. It's now gotten to the stage where I spend 5 minutes max per week on it, because the reality is, at the moment, we're just re-arranging the chairs on the Titanic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back