10 years from now

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes me sad looking at who liked the OP and a lot of them are no longer in the league. I wish them all well
Forums like this are interesting because a lot of us interact practically every day, but eventually people drift on or stop visiting for whatever reason - sometimes without notice. It's actually a bit difficult not knowing in some cases.

Last edited:
Forums like this are interesting because a lot of us interact practically every day, but eventually people drift on our stop visiting for whatever reason - sometimes without notice. It's actually a bit difficult not knowing in some cases.
I will never leave you Headless......NEVER!!!!!!

it’s 1 am Sunday 3rd of June 2018 and I have decided to make this thread.

I wonder what the league will be like in 10 years time and if I and certain others will still be active.

I hope someone finds this thread in 2028 and bumps it because I sure as * won’t remember.
Organize Black Cat GIF by Industrial Workers of the World

Does anyone ever think about how different life would be if I hadn’t made this thread? All the different outcomes that would have happened if I never clicked post on that fateful night. You could spend hours thinking about how different everything would be. They call this the butterfly effect, I once skim read a novel loosely tied to this in year 10 English class

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone ever think about how different life would be if I hadn’t made this thread? All the different outcomes that would have happened if I never clicked post on that fateful night. You could spend hours thinking about how different everything would be. They call this the butterfly effect, I once skim read a novel loosely tied to this in year 10 English class
I often think of how different my life would be if I didn’t make the mistakes I’ve made, in actual fact it consumes me constantly sending me to some really dark places.

The truth is I don’t find Seinfeld funny, it’s actually a very corny show. I watch it to inspect what the late 80’s and early 90’s was like. I enjoy looking at the old fashion, equipment, furniture, how they talked etc
I also have a massive crush on Elaine

The truth is I don’t find Seinfeld funny, it’s actually a very corny show. I watch it to inspect what the late 80’s and early 90’s was like. I enjoy looking at the old fashion, equipment, furniture, how they talked etc
I also have a massive crush on Elaine
Seinfeld Soup GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back