a few more to share around :)

9HwqYS6.jpg

E8P597v.jpg

GQtIDVh.jpg

or, with optional glasses :)

EU56f3c.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I guess TMac does kinda stand by Dunn. atleast Near him.
I changed my avatar today, made sense in past context. Anyway as it turned out i did not stand by Dunn

What did they even mean?

Might as well have a sign that reads "don't worry we still like you"
The message was fine.

It was the fact $10,000 - $15,000 was spent on them when it could've gone towards something actually meaningful.

The message was fine.

It was the fact $10,000 - $15,000 was spent on them when it could've gone towards something actually meaningful.

Thought it was stupid. You 'back your boys' by going to the game.

Also are you kidding that's how much was spent. Jesus...

Thought it was stupid. You 'back your boys' by going to the game.

Also are you kidding that's how much was spent. Jesus...
Yeah but they were in a tough spot so it was a bit of support so that's all good.

Yeah, apparently those, and the Stand By Hird ones, ran 10k-15k each. They used really quality stuff to make them. Felt really solid. All the money raised on BomberBlitz. But when you think of what they money could have done...

Roosy made mention of Hogan posters in his press conference. Am wondering where I can buy said poster. any help with this please let me know. Also I need to know the best way to stick a poster to the ceiling above my bed, cheers.

Roosy made mention of Hogan posters in his press conference. Am wondering where I can buy said poster. any help with this please let me know. Also I need to know the best way to stick a poster to the ceiling above my bed, cheers.

Sticking it on the mirror huh? Sweet dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back