Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Ophidian Old Boys sign Cadsky Jnr

Gods, I just had a mental image of a toddler putting their whole fist in their mouth...

Probably time I hit the sack... 'twas a long day.

I had to.ask my 3yo to write it for me. That's why it's in crayon

Nice of you to not be concerned about the Qather-Qon rule. Secondly, why is your 3yo’s handwriting better than yours?

Did you notice the Bombers access level was lifted to inner sanctum?

This was in recognition of the Bombers doing all the heavy lifting for us in identify quality qooty talent for OOBs to recruit, much appreciated :kissingheart:

We aim to please especially myself

pug-peeing.gif

Nice of you to not be concerned about the Qather-Qon rule. Secondly, why is your 3yo’s handwriting better than yours?
Because I'm a hobo and I need him to get a job asap to pay the rent

Because I'm a hobo and I need him to get a job asap to pay the rent

Ah, looking for a home in this economy? Explains why you applied at Spotswood. I feel perhaps the Dragoons or the Ratters may have list space for you if you’re that desperate?

Did you notice the Bombers access level was lifted to inner sanctum?

This was in recognition of the Bombers doing all the heavy lifting for us in identify quality qooty talent for OOBs to recruit, much appreciated :kissingheart:
I feel it was all the recruiting 'hard yards' put in by Grav - your work here truly was Awesome Grav

The Bombers provide a very useful function and purpose as our feeder/development team. Isn't that right at BLUEALLTHRU!:laughv1:

It appears already OOB's have surpassed the great Bomber club!
1702795780085.png
We OOB's will no longer be known as Bomber-lite...
though we will happily continue to use your facility as training grounds of some 'potential' rookies...

SPOTSWOOD CAMPUS OFFICIAL UNIFORMS

All students attending class at Spotswood College must be in full uniform each day. Spotswood uniforms will be issued to each student on enrolment and an exchange system is in place to replace articles of clothing that are no longer pristine. Students will have opportunities to dress down and show their individualism on specific days of the year, however, it is imperative that students follow the guidelines daily.
1. Official Campus Uniform.png
SPOTSWOOD UNIFORM

All students selected in the Ophidian Old Boys FFC will be issued designated team jumpers with allocated numbers displayed on the back. Ophidian Old Boy's FFC has designed a modern representative uniform that also reflects the past by bringing back the 'Hoops', a design whose origins can be traced back to the 1800's.

JUMPERS 2.jpg
OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS FFC TEAM JUMPERS

Ah, looking for a home in this economy? Explains why you applied at Spotswood. I feel perhaps the Dragoons or the Ratters may have list space for you if you’re that desperate?
No one is that desperate

All students attending class at Spotswood College must be in full uniform each day. Spotswood uniforms will be issued to each student on enrolment and an exchange system is in place to replace articles of clothing that are no longer pristine. Students will have opportunities to dress down and show their individualism on specific days of the year, however, it is imperative that students follow the guidelines daily.
View attachment 1873512
SPOTSWOOD UNIFORM

I would TOTALLY wear that getup, just to irritate the hell out of Mrs. Braklet.

View attachment 1873512
SPOTSWOOD UNIFORM

All students selected in the Ophidian Old Boys FFC will be issued designated team jumpers with allocated numbers displayed on the back. Ophidian Old Boy's FFC has designed a modern representative uniform that also reflects the past by bringing back the 'Hoops', a design whose origins can be traced back to the 1800's.

View attachment 1873513
I love the fact that our Guernsey manufacturers are Adidas!

With regards to the round ball soccer game, i find Adidas shirts to be the nicest imo. I love it no expenses are spared with this club!

The founder of Adidas is of course Adolf Dassler. Due to the Hitler connotations he changed his first name to Adi.

His brother Rudolf Dassler founded Puma. So there's a bit of trivia for you there.:D

Adolf and Rudolph? That sounds fun 😂

Why didn’t they go into business together? Two rival companies within the same family sounds like fun over the Christmas table

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adolf and Rudolph? That sounds fun 😂

Why didn’t they go into business together? Two rival companies within the same family sounds like fun over the Christmas table
As Elton Johns Wig already explained both of them had a huge falling out.

Adidas are a bigger company than Puma though, so it's fair to say that Mr Adi Dasler won that war.

Puma are still a big company though, it's just that Adidas and Nike dwarf them in size.

With regards to the round ball soccer game, i find Adidas shirts to be the nicest imo. I love it no expenses are spared with this club!
It definitely suits the OOB Irish.

All
Day
I
Dream
About
Sex

The Spotswood Board selected Adidas as our preferred uniform supplier because of not only the superior quality of textile but they also paid the most to have their brand associated with the Ophidian Old Boys.

I wont disclose how much they paid but a small proportion of it has gone to the following Spotswood renovations for S37:

Spotswood Dinning Hall Ceiling Refurbishment
OIG.jpg

Chancellors Office Upgrade
Desk.png

Changeroom Re-Fit
Change room 2.jpg

High Rollers Bowling Alley Seating Area Upgrade
OIG (3).jpg

Last edited:
The Spotswood Board selected Adidas as our preferred uniform supplier because of not only the superior quality of textile but they also paid the most to have their brand to be associated with the Ophidian Old Boys.

I wont disclose how much they paid but a small proportion of it has gone to the following Spotswood renovations for S37:

Spotswood Dinning Hall Ceiling Refurbishment
View attachment 1874065

Chancellors Office Upgrade
View attachment 1874066

Changeroom Re-Fit
View attachment 1874067

High Rollers Bowling Alley Sitting Area Upgrade
View attachment 1874068

Thank you Adolf, I mean Adi!

View attachment 1873512
SPOTSWOOD UNIFORM

View attachment 1873513

Spiffing.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back