Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydneys only loss being to the Tigers is looking stranger and stranger every week.

Guessing that game might've paid for Sydney's end of season trip, if you get my drift.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A North win tomorrow would be amazing. Not only would it stop Essendon from leap-frogging us on the ladder, but it'd push Richmond to the bottom of the ladder.
lol. North aren’t beating the bombers.

I don't know on a week of weird results, stranger things....
Barrack for the dawks while we;re at it (spit spit feelin dirty)
True -it’s a funny game.
But not that weird really - suns not a great surprise really. Dogs always play gws well and the giants are in a slump of sorts. Almost sure to return to form next week of course !

Fair enough. To be honest I'd settle for prime aged Danger and Guthrie and pass on the rest. Unfortunately that seems about as achievable.
Reminds me of draft time when everybody is the next Martin, Dangerfield, Fyfe, etc.

It's far more boring, but stating somebody is the next Tom Mitchell, David Armitage, or even Jack Steven is a lot more realistic, and hardly a bad thing either.

It is human nature to add a touch of sensationalism to everything though.

That where we're at in terms of options at the end of this year, whether that be in the draft or trade period.

This whole 'We need to find the next Dangerfield & Guthrie within the next 6 months' belief is stupid, and painfully unrealistic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back