List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love him but don't think we could afford either the salary or picks. I would trade him if I was Richmond though. Worth more to another club than he is to them. Not the type of player you can build a team around of that will perform in a poor team. Icing on top player.
Agree, not sure how it could be arranged but both clubs could win from it, they need low picks to speed up their rebuild

I haven’t read the thread for a while. I wonder if chasing Shai Bolton has been considered, great finisher, quick, would be a great fit for our midfield and forward line. Has a dickhead vibe about him but I could forgive that if he plays well for us
Depends if the players association would kick up a fuss at a no moustache clause.

I can't get behind the 'extra from Miami Vice' look.

Depends if the players association would kick up a fuss at a no moustache clause.

I can't get behind the 'extra from Miami Vice' look.
Mrs. Weirdo and I give scores between 1 and 10 for players with 'the least worse moustaches' during game day.
Players with goatees etc. cannot qualify.

Unfortunately Carlton's best mo rarely plays.( probably a 7 )

1715494072129.png

Last edited:
I know he's not a small forward but watching the Port vs Geelong game I thought gees I'd love to get Dan Houston into the side.
Delivered some thumping, low, hard kicks inside 50.
Would be great to have Harry and Charlie on the end of that kind of delivery.

I know he's not a small forward but watching the Port vs Geelong game I thought gees I'd love to get Dan Houston into the side.
Yeap, very underrated and can also play through the middle

Every opposition player is better than ours. :rolleyes:
Wasn't mentioned in that kind of context, Surrey.
We just don't have anyone that offers that.
Boyd, maybe but doesn't get used in an attacking way.
Saad? Not apples with apples.
Cerra? Has the skills but not quite the same penetrative on his kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Close mate of JSOS …

On the list management front, I would be looking at replacing injury prone players.

While I have a lot of love for these boys, the early season carnage has me worried about how we can mount consistent campaigns when so many of our players are out injured.

Marchbank, Cunningham, Martin are top of mind.

All best 22 calibre players, who struggle to get on the field regularly.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app
Martin is different.

All 3 are oft-injured but when fit:

-Marchbank is fringe 22. Hes in the mix with Kemp and Young for the 3rd KPD
-Cunners is fringe 22. Hes arguably behind Martin Motlop Cottrell and Fogarty so not even best 22.
-Martin is top 10. He is so much better than any other non-kpf forward option we have

Keep Martin
Rookie Marchie
Delist Cunners

Martin is different.

All 3 are oft-injured but when fit:

-Marchbank is fringe 22. Hes in the mix with Kemp and Young for the 3rd KPD
-Cunners is fringe 22. Hes arguably behind Martin Motlop Cottrell and Fogarty so not even best 22.
-Martin is top 10. He is so much better than any other non-kpf forward option we have

Keep Martin
Rookie Marchie
Delist Cunners
Someone finally said it!

Cuners, Marchy - whatever - if they retired tomorrow, thanks guys but CFC would storm on...

Martin is a freakish talent - a guy who wins you flags... AND as hard as nails...

Revisit the mark he took over Lever - Lever stands 195cm, Martin made him look tiny!

He'll be much better for the hit out too.

How much better did our forward line look? The other guys look better too, as a result e.g. Owies.

Not going to get much for him in a trade situation, you keep him on the list, Hayward or no Hayward....

Not opposed to Hayward though I reckon he's being overhyped....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back