Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
I think a part of it is mocking the outrage/derision to make it less of an issue ie ''owning it'' as the interweb kids say

Similar to the time you got caught wearing your mums clothes and decide to turn it around and go to a fancy dress in them. I mean that happened to everyone right?

I am sure there is a psychology paper about taking something derisive and turning it into humour. Wearing an adult nappy isnt harmful or dangerous - its just an odd look on someone looked up as alpha and as someone you Depends on to look strong

Similar to the time you got caught wearing your mums clothes and decide to turn it around and go to a fancy dress in them. I mean that happened to everyone right?

pedro-monkey-puppet.gif

Sorry Royces Hart you were wrong - crapping his pants didn't cost him a vote.

Just like I said, he's done the Billy Madison and made Sh!thing Your Pants Great ( Again).
MSGA
Make Shitting Great Again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$40,000 to attend and 1 million to speak from the podium at Maralagost.

$40,000 to attend and 1 million to speak from the podium at Maralagost.
Did fk speak?

At another point, Trump called on those gathered at his resort and offered them the opportunity to speak at the podium for $1 million, the three attendees said. Two donors ultimately came to the stage, with one using the podium to claim God chose Trump to lead the country, they said.

Last edited:
I feel a bit sorry for Kirsti Noem. In an atmosphere where lying, nastiness, cruelty and violence is routinely celebrated how was she to know that bragging about killing a puppy and lying about meeting Kim would be viewed negatively.

I feel a bit sorry for Kirsti Noem. In an atmosphere where lying, nastiness, cruelty and violence is routinely celebrated how was she to know that bragging about killing a puppy and lying about meeting Kim would be viewed negatively.

That anecdote shouldn't have been in the book it was a mistake by the ghost writer. Also she narrated the audio book.

She is the perfect running mate for Trump. A lying, sociopathic narcissist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back