Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees have top end talent, but their bottom 6 is worst in the comp. They're always gettable. They never look close to unbeatable for any length of time. We've had the wood over them for the better part of a decade now. I'm always pretty confident coming up against them.

Geelong's injury woes last year were greatly exaggerated. The first good team they came up against (Carlton) definitely would've won that game if they'd kicked straight.

Can't wait to play both of these sides.

Dees have top end talent, but their bottom 6 is worst in the comp. They're always gettable. They never look close to unbeatable for any length of time. We've had the wood over them for the better part of a decade now. I'm always pretty confident coming up against them.

Geelong's injury woes last year were greatly exaggerated. The first good team they came up against (Carlton) definitely would've won that game if they'd kicked straight.

Can't wait to play both of these sides.
Tonight just proved what I thought all along. We can win the flag again this year

Yeo can’t catch a break. Always getting injured.

I’m sure he’ll be right to go an against the Pies tho! They always get up in time against us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back