Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley Reid with another possible Mark of the Year contender..... his old man's probably sitting at home laughing thinking 'I used to take those in the warm up at training'. 🤣🤣🤣
(Anyone who's got Marks hanger against Rochy please post it.)

Last edited:
I know if may well be a longshot but does anyone have any old copies of the following from the 80s or 90s that they are willing to part with?

I am over east in a few weeks and will be in the Goulburn Valley on Thursday May 30 and would love to secure one or more of as many of these as possible in my travels. If you can help me out, please send me a message.

Football Records from 1980s or 1990s
Goulburn Valley (Weekender)
Benalla & Dist (On The Ball)
Echuca (Circle)
Kyabram Dist (Record?)
Murray (Weekender)
Northern Dist (Record)
Ovens & King (Record)
Picola (Spectator?)
Tungamah (Record?)

Football League History
Picola FL (printed c.1990)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big watch on Rochy v Euroa this Saturday. If the Tigers manage to beat the Pies at Moon Oval surely they have slotted into No.3 contender. Should be an entertaining game.

Agree Tongue! Have genuinely silenced the critics (me included) the last two weeks. Big things building at the tigers, playing tough hard footy

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree Tongue! Have genuinely silenced the critics (me included) the last two weeks. Big things building at the tigers, playing tough hard footy

I have the tigers as my number 2 seed heading into this weekends matches

OOPS !!! bit off with that prediction mate
Was only watching live scores Swoop, but looked like a big last quarter from the Tigers. Sean Williams another 4 goals to take him to 21. You would remember his father Wayne 'Crowbar' Wiliams during the '80's. I see the two Kangaroo Flat boys O'Keeffe and Trewhella were named best. Surprised one or both didn't get a gig in the initial GV squad.

Went too the ky tat game today, both teams ended up very short on the bench with ky loosing Herbert in the first 5mins with a calf,Tat had there chances in the 2nd half , De Pasquale was the difference in the end kicking 7 goals
Anyone know if ky get many back after the bye?

Was only watching live scores Swoop, but looked like a big last quarter from the Tigers. Sean Williams another 4 goals to take him to 21. You would remember his father Wayne 'Crowbar' Wiliams during the '80's. I see the two Kangaroo Flat boys O'Keeffe and Trewhella were named best. Surprised one or both didn't get a gig in the initial GV squad.
You’d be pretty pleased with the way they are going about their footy mate I’m convinced rochy will play finals and play a big part .Great win today
Ps certainly remember Crowbar a GV legend

Went too the ky tat game today, both teams ended up very short on the bench with ky loosing Herbert in the first 5mins with a calf,Tat had there chances in the 2nd half , De Pasquale was the difference in the end kicking 7 goals
Anyone know if ky get many back after the bye?
Yeah Dippa is a gun, great set of hands and kicks straight most the time.. hopefully get a handful back after the bye..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back