Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't see us ever improve by trading for rejects from other clubs. When was the last time that really worked? Obviously bringing in quality RFAs would help, but they won't come to our shitshow. I don't know why we have virtually totally ignored category B rookies. Carlton is already in Ireland in an effort to land the most talented ones possibly available. Why can't we be doing that? Basketball is another avenue. We have to do something different to find players who can make a difference, even if it isn't immediate.
Dunno if its talent we need right now,,,,,its ticker. We'd need to get over there and come back with this bloke for a bit of forward pressure.

1713907350444.png

Not sure but it’s not too far from here

Trash Dumping GIF
who needs a transfer station when you have a river nearby///

:sternlook

who needs a transfer station when you have a river nearby///

:sternlook
Brilliant...
Screenshot_2024-04-24-09-58-30-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
We visited Jakarta in the early 90s and we managed to get around a bit. Saw this first hand and believe me, just like watching North Melbourne on TV, in real life it was far far worse. We walked along the river for a bit as we made it to the harbour - it went on like this for miles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dildo will crack the sads and have a go at Larks
Sliding Doors -

If: Souv is going to imitate me...

Then: He should stick to his day job of playing for frees in the worst team since World War II

Purple is a little bitch.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I listen to all the North podcasts but its hard for me personally not to agree with Josh's huge vent (about 11:20 in) lol

I have never heard these podcasts before but seriously Josh and Marnie make more sense talking about our club than anyone at the club or in the media has for 5 years. They have a new listener in me from now on , It was a great listen 😁

Larkey should be solo Captain of the club. End of story 👌

I’m coming around to this. I have stated many times that I didn’t think he was captaincy material, no knock, I just didn’t see it.

I do now though because I think he’s grown a fair bit as a presence with the group, and also because of his stance on sticking by the club and not just running off to try and snag a flag. He’s all in….so are Jy and Luke though so I’m not sure if I’d be taking the captaincy off them just yet, but it’s definitely a watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back