Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh sure, I'm awake, just tidying up and not keeping an eye on screen, then you disappear.

Jim Carrey Ok GIF
im alive love and hip hop GIF by VH1

Well it’s been a big week this week against our friends, the OOB’s with quite a bit happening behind the scenes. 😉

Because our fearless leader Pugsley had a fall & is now in a back brace, others stepped up to the plate & did what they had to do for him & the team.

View attachment 1965677

Whilst BLUEALLTHRU stood guard over kenneyswarriors during the week & only letting him post at certain times.

View attachment 1965679

gab213 was masquerading as Kenney & distracting the Old Old Boys/Bitches 😱❤️

View attachment 1965680

So that KohPhi could steal back Fatima 😜

View attachment 1965681

Then last night we had that wandering gypsy philreich look into his crystal ball & let us know the outcome of the game.

View attachment 1965682
So you could steal back Fatima????
Nbc Lol GIF by The Voice

Well it’s been a big week this week against our friends, the OOB’s with quite a bit happening behind the scenes. 😉

Because our fearless leader Pugsley had a fall & is now in a back brace, others stepped up to the plate & did what they had to do for him & the team.

View attachment 1965677

Whilst BLUEALLTHRU stood guard over kenneyswarriors during the week & only letting him post at certain times.

View attachment 1965679

gab213 was masquerading as Kenney & distracting the Old Old Boys/Bitches 😱❤️

View attachment 1965680

So that KohPhi could steal back Fatima 😜

View attachment 1965681

Then last night we had that wandering gypsy philreich look into his crystal ball & let us know the outcome of the game.

View attachment 1965682
Well I did have a little bit of trouble with kenneyswarriors at one stage.

Lucky I had my good friend VeinGlorious to give me a chop out.

IMG_0787.gif

Been a great week all , my best match thread all year. Thanks to both teams and special mention to philreich for a stack of laughs.
You guys have done me a huge favour too - bye week would have been rather dull otherwise!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys have done me a huge favour too - bye week would have been rather dull otherwise!!!!
You struck it lucky that the OOB'S were playing the Bombers on your bye, but there was always the Royals and Furies.

You struck it lucky that the OOB'S were playing the Bombers on your bye, but there was always the Royals and Furies.
LOL I would have been better off bantering with the bye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back