Opinion AUSTRALIAN Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

How’d you go?:)

Someone did his work for him.

Wet Hot American Summer Cooking GIF by NETFLIX

Now let's see Kirky and Vader's gymnastics and somersaults on this disgraceful waste of taxpayers money let alone the absolute hypocrisy.. Bear in mind these Falcon X jets have a passenger load of 28 people.

Don't worry about passing the pub test this doesn't pass the "sniff" test.

Chris Bowen federally is what Turbo Tom is to SA.

I have no issues with he PM lying RAAF but someone like Bowen could and should do it business class at best commercially.

So Vic Labor are fighting FOI request since 2021 to release Andrews correspondence regarding the hotel fiasco. Now they are arguing as he is no longer in office they no longer have access.

FMD could those ****ers be any more dodgy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who’s willing to bet that Anzac Day, in the coming years, will be the next target of this?

I mention Anzac Day because it really is the one day that remains untouched, the last bastion representing national pride, freedom and Australian heritage and culture.

And we know how much these people hate all those things.

Who’s willing to bet that Anzac Day, in the coming years, will be the next target of this?

I mention Anzac Day because it really is the one day that remains untouched, the last bastion representing national pride, freedom and Australian heritage and culture.

And we know how much these people hate all those things.

ANZAC Day will be fine, if people like you don't make it sound like the next meeting of the Antipodean Resistance.

Edit - the Army sums it up well.

The meaning of Anzac Day today includes the remembrance of all Australians killed in military operations.
Nothing more, nothing less.

An important day of remembrance.

Before I watch the said video I'll happily wager a $20 that the attached video will be something along the lines of "mistakes were made" and he'll most probably only bring up only one or two things from that list

The rest of list will have been added in false equivalence (especially the vaccine nonsense) knowing their intended audience will never actually watch the video.

Once the footy finishes I'll watch it to see whether my prediction is right.

Haha. Spot on.

Someone did his work for him.

I stopped reading at “Ivermectin worked” 😂

It’s such a perfect microcosm of the entire COVID conspiracy set.

Over opinionated and under informed, and either too arrogant and/or not quite intelligent enough to recognise their own limits. About the only common thread to this belief system is to be anti-science/expert/establishment. Actually improving outcomes for people is a distant secondary objective, if at all. Ooh, how edgy.

It's therefore not at all surprising to me that the same people ignoring or minimising the side effects of ivermectin/hydroxychloroquine while overstating their benefits, are also quick to overstate COVID vaccine side effects while minimising its benefits.

Here's a quick summary in lay terms of what the evidence does show:
  • Infections can be caused by many different types of microorganisms including parasites, virus, bacteria, fungii, prions, etc.
  • Ivermectin is a very effective anti-parisitic medication used in humans and animals.
  • There's a study which shows that if you dump enough ivermectin into a petri dish filled with SARS-CoV-2 under lab conditions, yes, you will probably kill the virus.
  • If you put this amount of ivermectin into a patient you would likely hospitalise or kill them.
  • Sadly, this is exactly what some people have done - taking dosage prescribed by vets for horses on the advice of their favourite YouTuber or politician when their doctors wouldn't prescribe it for them.
  • All drugs are toxic to humans - the trick is finding the therapeutic dosage window where the drug has benefits but minimal side effects.
  • There are dozens of published studies and meta-analyses on this subject. They have shown that if you reduce the dose of ivermectin to levels that are safe for humans, ivermectin is not effective as a COVID treatment option (it has no therapeutic window).
  • One more time for the idiots at the back - it's not a cover up, it just doesn't work. Move on with your lives.
  • Fortunately, there are effective antiviral medications for COVID (a virus), in addition to steroids etc which are widely available.

I stopped reading at “Ivermectin worked” 😂

Here's a quick summary in lay terms of what the evidence does show:

Always deliberately obfuscating, never addressing the point at hand… Your MO remains strong to the end.

Did you forget to mention that the FDA was recently court-ordered to take down its Covid-related posts about Ivermectin?

The issue was never that it was some miracle cure….the issue was that doctors who had cause to believe it could help certain patients, were BANNED from prescribing it off label (like doctors do with hundreds of drugs on a daily basis) at a time when there was precious little other treatments available.

Not only that, the FDA and the media — helped by useful idiots like you — launched a full-court assault on the drug, leading people (idiots) to believe it was only ever “horse paste.”

Imagine how propagandized, and frankly, stupid, you’d have to be, to believe that this outright deception wasn’t nefariously motivated by the desire to have all roads lead to a vaccine that made $30B for Pfizer in the first year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back