AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Pending the rain Chol is great value for goals today $3.60 for 2, $10.50 for 3 and $34 for 4. Gunston has been dropped. If the rain isn’t heaps bad ill be on but just waiting to see.

Will keep an eye on the radar, but if the game starts dry with the nasty stuff arriving later this afternoon (2nd/3rd quarter) the first half to be the higher scoring one is usually a good play in these type of scenarios.

1711926225006.png

Will keep an eye on the radar, but if the game starts dry with the nasty stuff arriving later this afternoon (2nd/3rd quarter) the first half to be the higher scoring one is usually a good play in these type of scenarios.

View attachment 1945967
Yep, $2.10 w Neds is amazing value.

$2.05 w SB.

Geelong 10+
Miers 20
Dambrosio 20
Cameron 25
Sicily not to get 25
Cameron 2+
Stengle 2+
Miers 2+

501/1

Wish i checked weather before placing that. Assumed it would be fine due to us having perfect weather the last few days

Hawkins 350th and Cameron kicked 7 last year but with this rain, can already see rain around Ballarat, might have to give the talls a miss

Might be time for Watson to step up

2,3,4 @ 4.25,17,65 365

Morrison might be good a goal or two

1,2 @ 3.90,41

Tackle multi in case the weather destroys the game...

Parfitt/Newcombe both 6+ @ $2.63 pb
Parfitt/Newcombe both 8+ @ $9.59
Parfitt/Newcombe both 10+ @ $41.59

Don't worry about goal kicking trains today, fellas. It's all about tackles trains in this weather.

Parfitt o7.5 tackles at $2.18 w Topsport
Parfitt o9.5 tackles at $4.80 w Topsport

10 tackles last week in his first match of the season. He played nine games last year, four of which were only full games. In those four full games, he recorded totals of 9, 9, 7, 4. In the five other games, he started at the sub yet still recorded totals of 4, 8, 1, 6, 2.

In summary, in his previous five full matches, all of which saw his midfield minutes increase which seems to be primarily related to Joel Selwood's retirement, he has totalled 39 tackles, an average of 7.8.

In isolation, this is OK value, but isolation doesn't account for the fact it's expected to be a slog, where tackles are likely to dominate play.

A little bit of fun and a massive long shot for a bux I'm at this weekend. I thought it would be good to get a few people involved on the day and hopefully hit the jackpot..

8x SGM looped into one mega one @7593 Boosted ($50 into $379,666.00)

Any suggestions to fine tune this bad boy?

Brisbane vs Collingwood:
Jack Crisp 15+
Brayden Maynard 15+
Lachie Neale 15+
Charlie Cameron AGS
Bobby Hill AGS
Joe Daniher AGS

Carlton vs North Melbourne:
Carlton H2H
Geroge Wardlaw 15+
Colby McKercher 15+
Tom Powell 20+
Zac Fisher 20+
Patrick Cripps 20+
Harry Sheezle 25+
Paul Curtis AGS
Harry McKay AGS

Fremantle vs Adelaide":
James Aish 15+
Izak Rankine 15+
Jordan Dawson 20+
Luke Ryan 20+
Caleb Serong 25+
Matt Crouch 25+
Jye Amiss AGS
Josh Rachele AGS

Essendon vs St Kilda:
Rowan Marshall 15+
Zach Merrett 20+
Nic Martin 20+
Andrew McGrath 20+
Jack Steele 20+
Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera 20+
Kyle Langford AGS
Jake Stringer AGS
Jade Gresham AGS

Port Adelaide vs Melbourne:
Ryan Burton 15+
Christian Salem 15+
Dan Huston 20+
Christian Petracca 20+
Zak Butters 25+
Clayton Oliver 20+
Bayley Fritsch AGS
Kysaiah Pickett AGS

Western Bulldogs vs West Coast:
Lachlan Bramble 15+
Elliot Yeo 15+
Cody Weightman AGS
Western Bulldogs H2H

Richmond vs Sydney:
Liam Baker 15+
Nick Blakey 15+
Tim Taranto 20+
Chad Warner 20+
Logan Mcdonald AGS
Tom Papley AGS

Hawthorn vs Geelong:
Massimo D'Ambrosio 15+
James Worpel 20+
James Stewart 20+

Let's go to the promised land!!

This has come up brutally close…

I removed a few legs.

Rachelle and Gresham let me down.
2 legs!!! Arghhhhh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how does wet weather affect disposals?
More for mids and rucks with less for intercept or rebounding defenders im guessing?

I noticed TAB have a promo where they payout if you miss on a disposal leg. Does this mean I could include a random player to get say 35+ at huge odds and load up 2 gimme legs and still get the full payout?

I'm going to add more to this list haha
765fac57-ec4f-45ff-a153-949c0a3d2d25_text.gif

Should be value in this game, they've brought in the total points and line because its supposed to be wet, took a look at the radar, the small spots of rain there are are going to be long gone by the time this game starts, and the further away ones appear to be splitting either side of the CBD. Looks to me it will be a dry game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back