NBA League Pass

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year i upgraded my Team Subscription to the full one when the Black Friday sales happened and it was basically the same price... Are the sales a regular thing for League Pass on Black Friday or was that a once off type situation?

Basically I am thinking I will just hold off a few weeks and sign up then if it is cheap, the Sixers will likely infuriate me anyway especially early so happy to not jump into signing up the team option yet

Last year i upgraded my Team Subscription to the full one when the Black Friday sales happened and it was basically the same price... Are the sales a regular thing for League Pass on Black Friday or was that a once off type situation?

Basically I am thinking I will just hold off a few weeks and sign up then if it is cheap, the Sixers will likely infuriate me anyway especially early so happy to not jump into signing up the team option yet
Does yours not auto renew?

League Pass (for once) is working fine on my TV app.

Happily I can now access other streams/calls instead of the mandatory one, esp for TNT/ABC/ESPN National televised games.

The commentary for Lakers v Suns is so infuriatingly biased from the TNT flogs I have changed it to the Spanish stream.

Don't understand what they are saying but it's far more enjoyable :)

Also waiting/hoping for another half price Black Friday deal. $75 for the full season is good value.

oh damn, mine just expired on the 31st and I wasn't going to shell out again but that is a great deal!

Anyone else have issues trying to watch multiple games on laptop? The stripe at the top shows yesterday’s and tomorrow’s games but not today. If you click “see all games” it takes you out of the current game being watched.

Anyone else have issues trying to watch multiple games on laptop? The stripe at the top shows yesterday’s and tomorrow’s games but not today. If you click “see all games” it takes you out of the current game being watched.

Apparently you can't watch multiple/different games on the same account or device anymore.

Really annoying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

50% off at the moment
Do we know if we sign up at this sale price , does it auto renew next season at the same sale price?

I currently have league pass but not the premium option which lets you watch on multiple devices at a time. The current premium sale price is the same as my standard account cost. Would be interested to know if I can upgrade at the sale price and auto renew at that price moving on

Do we know if we sign up at this sale price , does it auto renew next season at the same sale price?

I currently have league pass but not the premium option which lets you watch on multiple devices at a time. The current premium sale price is the same as my standard account cost. Would be interested to know if I can upgrade at the sale price and auto renew at that price moving on

I think it renews at standard price but
I assume there will be another 50% similar time next year (last year was Black Friday).

Nope, it will auto-renew at what ever the full price is for the country you've selected

So is there a way to avoid making the Turkish Apple ID and buy gift cards but still get it cheap?

I want to get it for the rest of the season but I can't be paying $150 lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back