BBL Signings 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

What's Adil Rashid up to? Strikers should consider bringing him in.
With Boyce, Manenti and M Short I wouldn't think a like for like is necessary. If it was me I'd look to someone like David Payne who looked decent last season, left armed and should have full availability.

Noor Ahmed wouldn’t be the worst like for like not sure whether he’s playing the SA league though

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier, but Cam Green not playing BBL to focus on red ball cricket. Which is a shame, but also makes perfect sense. He also just needs a break, apparently only spent two nights in his own bed between the end of January and beginning of August, then the World Cup in October/November.

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier, but Cam Green not playing BBL to focus on red ball cricket. Which is a shame, but also makes perfect sense. He also just needs a break, apparently only spent two nights in his own bed between the end of January and beginning of August, then the World Cup in October/November.
I'm not sure how the salary cap works, but if he'd made the decision earlier, could we have kept Bancroft?

I'm not sure how the salary cap works, but if he'd made the decision earlier, could we have kept Bancroft?

Doubt it we offered Bancroft a fair bit and had a stack in our cap. Surely you didn’t offer Green much as he hasn’t even played the last two years

Doubt it we offered Bancroft a fair bit and had a stack in our cap. Surely you didn’t offer Green much as he hasn’t even played the last two years
Again, not sure how it works, but the WACA Chief did come out and say Banners will be forced out due to a tight salary cap.

I'd say Green would've been offered a lot more that Bancroft as he was a regular international at the time.

Either way, won't be the same watching the Scorchers without Banners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stars have signed Liam Dawson to replace Brook

Stephen Eskinazi back for the Scorchers. Just one local spot to fill now.

Ashton Agar
Jason Behrendorff
Cooper Connolly
Zak Crawley (International – England)
Stephen Eskinazi (International – England)
Laurie Evans (International – England)
Aaron Hardie
Nick Hobson
Josh Inglis (vice-captain)
Matt Kelly
Mitch Marsh
Hamish McKenzie
Lance Morris
Jhye Richardson
Sam Whiteman
Ashton Turner (captain)
Andrew Tye

Stephen Eskinazi back for the Scorchers. Just one local spot to fill now.

Ashton Agar
Jason Behrendorff
Cooper Connolly
Zak Crawley (International – England)
Stephen Eskinazi (International – England)
Laurie Evans (International – England)
Aaron Hardie
Nick Hobson
Josh Inglis (vice-captain)
Matt Kelly
Mitch Marsh
Hamish McKenzie
Lance Morris
Jhye Richardson
Sam Whiteman
Ashton Turner (captain)
Andrew Tye
Liam Haskett with the last spot. Seems to be big expectations on the big fella this season. Getting games in all formats.

20231205_172106.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back