News Orazio Fantasia departs for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if Andrew Russell can work a miracle with him? highly doubtful

The only thing that annoys me about it is we haven't addressed our lack of crafty small forwards, if Rioli misses any significant time there's basically nothing.. except spuds and makeshift types.

Well that's a shame but we were never going to offer him 2 years. Just hope he plays s**t against us if he plays.

I really liked Raz and I'll always remember his 4 goals in the 2021 QF... if only he wasn't made of glass ☹️

Dixon's most significant injury wasn't his ankles. Burton has been reasonable.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
One bloke runs like he has a cast on his leg, the other bloke was famously on one leg in a final and shanked a crucial kick at goal. I'd argue how well we've done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One bloke runs like he has a cast on his leg, the other bloke was famously on one leg in a final and shanked a crucial kick at goal. I'd argue how well we've done.
don't blame Burton because Ken thought an injured player was more suited to full forward than bench.

Didn't Burton go into the game under an injury cloud? Typical Daddy Donuts to play unfit players.
Possibly, then when he definitely was injured Ken put him in the goalsquare, where he was second worst player to ever be in the Port goalsquare, between Koch and the Farris Bros, because having fit players in the forward line isn't necessary to kick goals.

How has he gone and got a 2 year deal? Good luck to him, no way we should be matching that.
Correct, but can you dig me up a ready to go small forward with a bit of x-factor with pick 130 or whatever?

Rioli doesn't play full seasons either we are screwed in that area.

Correct, but can you dig me up a ready to go small forward with a bit of x-factor with pick 130 or whatever?

Rioli doesn't play full seasons either we are screwed in that area.
Something we may have to look at next off-season. Until then some of our mids might need to chip in at half forward.

I loved the idea of Fantasia and still do. It is exactly what we need right now. But I would rather have Mannagh on our list next year than Fantasia.

Madness is doing the same thing again and expecting a different result. Voss was at Port when we recruited Orazio. Are we seeing the return of Mad Vossy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back