Traded Zac Fisher [traded with #17 to North for #21 and #25]

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton got Blake Acres last year for a future 3rd.

Seems about right.

Assume those 2x Future PPs will be turned into picks this or next year, likely already agreed with the AFL.

Just because we have them, doesn’t mean they should be used to overpay for someone like Zac.

I think it’s a decent pick up. Hopefully he just plays that half back role that he did at Carlton this year.

We have 40 this year, it's either going to be going to the Swans for Dylan Stephens or Carlton for Fisher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can always make room for players, especially ones that won't cost a lot. Usually by back ending a few contracts or moving players on (Fisher)

Doesn't mean the cap isn't tight though.
The floor dictates all caps should be tight.

But you are intimating we need to move Fisher for cap reasons. We absolutely do not.

The floor dictates all caps should be tight.

But you are intimating we need to move Fisher for cap reasons. We absolutely do nonot.
Ultimately it's Fisher making the move and I don't believe keeping him is going to break the bank.

But I'd say the club would be more than happy to get his dollars off the books to allow just a little breathing space.

Ultimately it's Fisher making the move and I don't believe keeping him is going to break the bank.

But I'd say the club would be more than happy to get his dollars off the books to allow just a little breathing space.

Sure, but that’s a very different argument to saying the cap is tight.

We’d be happy getting the money off the books because he’s not a best 22 player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back