List Mgmt. Contract, Trade & Draftee Discussion, 2023: Picks 1,20,34,39,53 ,58

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to contract status of all players

Link to Lore ’s excellent draft order thread that is updated to reflect current ladder positions

Last edited:
And in pops our genuine club insider on our board.

View attachment 1819978
God damn it, this prick has put me through an emotional f*cking rollercoaster this year over his future. Come to us, stay at Brissie, I don't mind if he stays, I don't care if he goes. I WANT TO GET OFF MR BONES' ROBERTSON'S WILD RIDE!

"West Coast having pick one, to me it's not a guarantee that they don't not take Harley Reid. From what I'm hearing and reading on BigFooty, they are open to starting to think about planning on having a conversation to how it would look to get a kid from their local state as opposed to the maybe, but maybe not, potential flight risk that Harley Reid may or may not be. Allegedly." - Damian Barrett

FMD this guy gets himself in knots trying to make up stories.

JTR.

Nobody prevaricates better than Barrett, his use of velutinous language is inimitable.

Nobody prevaricates better than Barrett, his use of velutinous language is inimitable.
Barrett is an old fashioned nob head.

3 things I hate about him

1. He claims to never want the coaches sacked yet he is the first in a coach not being able to stay in his job when there is a run of losses
2. The way he randomly stresses an occasional word in his sentence - eg unbelieving for you and me. UnbelieeeeeVABLE to Barret
3. You say prevaricates - more like stumbles and falls over himself when he is on shaky ground, ie most times.

Question I would love to ask him is "Do you feel good about your farts, dicks and titts jokes when you were with Brayshaw, Lyon and Newman"?

Actually surprised that the stories of the Channel 9 Footy show snorting and hookers parties have not come to light of day.

Hard to tell if all that is posted is a confused looking person who looks like they just followed through and crapped themselves.

If 6 1st round picks for Reid and a couple 2nd rounders does not appeal feel free to suggest what picks would be adequate.

The assumption here is we HAVE DECIDED to trade pick 1.

So if we did I'd suggest a move from 1 to 2 then to pick 4. Likely still have the choice of McKercher, Sanders or Curtin at pick 4. And land multiple 1sts this year and next.
al roker pooped my pants GIF

AFL Trade Radio
@traderadio
·
5m

"West Coast having pick one, to me it's not a guarantee that they take Harley Reid. From what I'm hearing, they are open to a conversation to how it would look to get a kid from their local state as opposed to the potential flight risk that Harley Reid may be." - Damian Barrett
Barrett is a knob.
The potential flight risk that Harley “MAY” be, he might not be a flight risk Barrett you flog.

Who we kidding we all know we're trading the pick to Norf, decision was made when AFL handed Norf the assistance package. It's all set up by the AFL

Do you not think what am i doing with myself, how pathetic talking to a bunch of strangers on an irrelevant forum, about a sport that isn't even a real sport?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's well reported that Melb want Ried

Will be bloody interesting what they offer
A team wanting the best player in the draft is hardly news though.

I'd imagine there are 18 clubs that want Reid.

From the horses mouth says that's not the case.

Maybe the horse didnt want the truth coming out before the GF and B&F night.

Or they just had their exit interveiw and he was told he would be fighting a tough battle to retain his place next season and likely not get much on ball time.

These situations can change after one meeting.

If I was Dev Id stay for a reasonable deal. If they low balled him, then move.

Maybe the horse didnt want the truth coming out before the GF and B&F night.

Or they just had their exit interveiw and he was told he would be fighting a tough battle to retain his place next season and likely not get much in ball time.

These situations can change after one meeting.

If I was Dev Id stay for a reasonable deal. If they low balled him, then move.
That's all interesting, but has nothing to do with Reid.

Oliver to the Suns for pick 4 plus something?

Dees then have 4, 5 and 15 plus 2nd rounders and all their 2024 picks.

If they held that they would get our attention.
Just taking Twomey's latest power rankings and excluding the NGA and F/S and moving them all back 1 as the Norf pick 3 compensation feels likely, picks 5 (4), 6 (5) and 16 (15) would get you Curti, Sanders and Archer Reid. Yuk!!!!

Just take Reid under that scenario.

The only worthwhile offer I see is coming from Norf. He offers bums on seats like those tin rattlers need. He offers them class when their club has become a rabble of late.

Any Godfather offer has to get us McKercher PLUS one of O'Sullivan or Murphy PLUS something late teens or future R1.

Some may say I am in la la land but a godfather offer is something that is one sided and something you cannot refuse. Fair or reasonable? I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back