Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGreatCommies mate just may have helped Hunter Biden again. You don't need friends like that. :think:

CBS's Catherine Herridge: Rep. Dan Goldman Is The One Who Used The Term "Illusion Of Access," Not Devon Archer​

She won't have a job for long.

It’s you who needs help. The transcript is out there for you to read.

It’s you who needs help. The transcript is out there for you to read.
So, your saying its fake? :think:

After Archer was interviewed Monday, and before the transcript was available for independent review, Goldman said Archer testified Hunter Biden was selling the "illusion of access" to his father.

"His exact testimony was that Hunter Biden possessed actual experience and contacts in Washington, D.C., in the political sphere, in the lobbying sphere, in the executive branch, and that that is ultimately what he was providing to Burisma," Goldman said. "But in return for pressure from Burisma, he had to give the illusion — he used that term, the illusion — of access to his father, and he tried to get credit for things that he, that Mr. Archer testified Hunter had nothing to do with, such as when Vice President Biden went to Ukraine on his own."

The transcript shows Goldman used the term "illusion of access" in his line of questioning, and Archer's answers were more nuanced.

He asked Archer, "Is it fair to say that Hunter Biden was selling the illusion of access to his father?"

Archer replied, "Yes."

Goldman followed up, "So, when you talk about selling the brand, it's not about selling access to his father. It's about selling the illusion of access to his father. Is that fair?"

Archer replied, "Is that fair? I mean, yeah, that is — I think that's — that's almost fair."

Goldman asked, "'Almost fair.' Why, 'almost fair?'"

"Because there are touch points and contact points that I can't deny that happened, but nothing of material was discussed," Archer said.

Archer's interview was the latest development in the GOP's investigations into Hunter Biden as Republicans seek to tie his controversial business dealings to the president.

After Archer was interviewed Monday, and before the transcript was available for independent review, Goldman said Archer testified Hunter Biden was selling the "illusion of access" to his father.

"His exact testimony was that Hunter Biden possessed actual experience and contacts in Washington, D.C., in the political sphere, in the lobbying sphere, in the executive branch, and that that is ultimately what he was providing to Burisma," Goldman said. "But in return for pressure from Burisma, he had to give the illusion — he used that term, the illusion — of access to his father, and he tried to get credit for things that he, that Mr. Archer testified Hunter had nothing to do with, such as when Vice President Biden went to Ukraine on his own."

The transcript shows Goldman used the term "illusion of access" in his line of questioning, and Archer's answers were more nuanced.

He asked Archer, "Is it fair to say that Hunter Biden was selling the illusion of access to his father?"

Archer replied, "Yes."

Goldman followed up, "So, when you talk about selling the brand, it's not about selling access to his father. It's about selling the illusion of access to his father. Is that fair?"

Archer replied, "Is that fair? I mean, yeah, that is — I think that's — that's almost fair."

"Because there are touch points and contact points that I can't deny that happened, but nothing of material was discussed," Archer said.

Archer's interview was the latest development in the GOP's investigations into Hunter Biden as Republicans seek to tie his controversial business dealings to the president.
Nothing of material was discussed

It’s ******* hilarious how all the MaGAs in this thread have is..but but what about Hunter Biden?
Their beloved cult leader has committed crime after crime after crime, including money from foreign powers while President, with enough evidence for Grand Juries to approve indictment after indictment, indictments left right and centre and all they have is but Hunter Biden and vague whistleblowers and zero proof just innuendo and false promises.

Incredibly hilarious.

It’s ******* hilarious how all the TDS's in this thread have is..but but what about TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP?
Their beloved cult leader has committed crime after crime after crime, including money from foreign powers while Vice President, with enough evidence for Grand Juries to approve indictment after indictment but his DOJ and FBI have hidden and protected him from , pay for play left right and centre and all they have is but Trump Trump Trump and vague bogus charges trying to charge him for stuff Biden himself and democrats have all done and zero proof just innuendo and false promises.

Incredibly hilarious.
Tidied this up for you as there were some spelling errors and misspelt words:thumbsupv1::whistle:

It’s ******* hilarious how all the MaGAs in this thread have is..but but what about Hunter Biden?
Their beloved cult leader has committed crime after crime after crime, including money from foreign powers while President, with enough evidence for Grand Juries to approve indictment after indictment, indictments left right and centre and all they have is but Hunter Biden and vague whistleblowers and zero proof just innuendo and false promises.

Incredibly hilarious.
It's funny. I'm pretty sure nothing happens to the guy but even if it did, who would care? Hunter is not a powerful person, just some nepo baby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny. I'm pretty sure nothing happens to the guy but even if it did, who would care? Hunter is not a powerful person, just some nepo baby.
Exactly, they are trying go equate Hunter’s previous unsavoury lifestyle with Trump’s behaviour while President and somehow suggesting that what Trump did was nothing in comparison to Hunter.
An incredibly weak and ridiculous comparison.
And of course on and on about a witch hunt against Trump while no mention of the witch hunt against Clinton in the weeks leading up to 2016 election.
Quite amazing how their own minds can’t see how ridiculous that is.

Archer replied, "Yes."

Archer replied, "Yes."

Go pull the other one. Never. :cool:

hey arnold nicksplat GIF
nervous episode 1 GIF

Wow - there has just been a ruling in court on presidential immunity and it favors Trump re Jan 6th

uh oh - Maybe they should have looked after their business partner better

Mr. Archer: My only thought is that I think Burisma would have gone out of business if it didn’t have the brand attached to it. That’s my, like, only honest opinion. But I have no basis for any ‑‑ never heard any conversations –

Such damning evidence! I hope the rest is this spicy!

Mr. Archer: My only thought is that I think Burisma would have gone out of business if it didn’t have the brand attached to it. That’s my, like, only honest opinion. But I have no basis for any ‑‑ never heard any conversations –

Such damning evidence! I hope the rest is this spicy!
then there was this

and maybe this:cool:

Incredibly hilarious.
To me it sounds like a fair bit of "get the kid a job". Still haven't seen anything beyond - "Hunter made it clear he was still close to his Dad so.. you know... "

Then it's basically people TRYING to get Hunter to get his Dad to "do something"... and his Dad never did nuthin... and so... BIDEN CRIME FAMILY!

Meanwhile Saudi $2 bil to Jared...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back