MMA-UFC UFC 284 - Makhachev v Volkanovski

Remove this Banner Ad

I suggest people check out Dan Hookers twitter.

Can’t post screenshot here for reasons that you will see.
I assume Dan lost it when Volks did not get the result from the judges.
Did see Isreal jumping up and down excited for Volks so his Auckland City Kick Boxing mates would have been pissed when Islam got the nod.

Hooker probably been on the piss all weekend.
Would not trust he in touch with reality at present.
Be very surprised if a UFC fighter was posting those accusations on Twitter without atleast having been fed a bullshit rumour. He knows how serious that is

I mean Sherdog is all over the conspiracy with people claiming that it could have been a dodgy IV setup, etc.

Nurses won’t know or care if it’s WADA compliant, if it’s true it could legitimately be a case of the nurse saying to someone ‘oh I gave that man an IV drip’ on Saturday and then it spiralled from there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough tho cause without a witness, how do you prove if it's true? It's a way to rehydrate you can't test for it I don't think.
If they know who did it Im sure they can get video footage from the hotel of her entering.

Tough tho cause without a witness, how do you prove if it's true? It's a way to rehydrate you can't test for it I don't think.

I thought there was a way to test from residue from the bag, apparently it leaves traces in the blood?

Forgive the uninitiated here but I assume he’s the accusation is he used an IV drip to rehydrate?
Is that not allowed?

As said previously has been banned for a while. I think the banning coincided with Johny Hendricks' slide, he benefitted greatly from this apparently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back