42. Joel Jeffery
43. Aidan Begg
45. Hayden Crozier

Delistings
1. David Mundy
2. Dan Hannebury
3. Zac Langdon

Last edited:
Wombats Trade Block - Lever, Foley, Paton, C Mills, (Will take a lot) W Hayward, Hipwood, J Jones, Byrnes, Mcpherson, Winder, F Macrae, DGB, B Frampton, M Kennedy, S Hayes, Schoenberg.

Basically not many people that are totally off limit, im afraid my list is headed for dreaded purgatory where ill finish 5-10th for the next few years and thats the worst spot to be in so im considering pulling a lot of it down again. Anyone 24 and over is up for grabs and im open to bottoming out again for a year or 2 to add some more high end talent as i drafted and traded poorly and looked to move up the ladder too quick after losing too heavily over the first couple of years.

Ridiculous offers may not even be responded to so dont try and offer 1 1st for Mills or some crap deal as i just dont have time/patience to be responding to lowball offers and while i know you generally dont offer your best deal first i cant really be bothered with the 1st 12 messages to get to ur real offers so if i get offended at your crap offer im sorry but this league has been incredibly tough to build in and feels like im banging my head against a wall. (Mainly here for you Rockford hehe :kissingheart::kissingheart: ) All that said im still trying lol...

p.s Sent list in to you Rockford via PM.
p.p.s delistings to come still...

Wombats Trade Block - Lever, Foley, Paton, C Mills, (Will take a lot) W Hayward, Hipwood, J Jones, Byrnes, Mcpherson, Winder, F Macrae, DGB, B Frampton, M Kennedy, S Hayes, Schoenberg.

Basically not many people that are totally off limit, im afraid my list is headed for dreaded purgatory where ill finish 5-10th for the next few years and thats the worst spot to be in so im considering pulling a lot of it down again. Anyone 24 and over is up for grabs and im open to bottoming out again for a year or 2 to add some more high end talent as i drafted and traded poorly and looked to move up the ladder too quick after losing too heavily over the first couple of years.

Ridiculous offers may not even be responded to so dont try and offer 1 1st for Mills or some crap deal as i just dont have time/patience to be responding to lowball offers and while i know you generally dont offer your best deal first i cant really be bothered with the 1st 12 messages to get to ur real offers so if i get offended at your crap offer im sorry but this league has been incredibly tough to build in and feels like im banging my head against a wall. (Mainly here for you Rockford hehe :kissingheart::kissingheart: ) All that said im still trying lol...

p.s Sent list in to you Rockford via PM.
p.p.s delistings to come still...
Can you be bothered telling me what additional things are needed on top of pick 5?

Can you be bothered telling me what additional things are needed on top of pick 5?
Sry mate i disappeared over Xmas/NY. Ummm on top of pick 5 for Mills? Not totally sure tbh it depends what other offers i get, i may end up keeping him like im not 100% gonna trade him i just feel like i don't have enough high end talent and players as good as Mills are gonna drag my mediocre core to a bunch of 5-10th type finishes which will keep me stuck in the middle and i hate being a middling team. Unless i get a cant say no type offer for Mills ill either keep him and wait for a good team to get some injuries early in the year or ill wait until the draft when we have full league participation and i feel like ive canvassed all the offers. But ideally i'd like to get a really high upside defender, an early first and maybe a 2nd or another first depending on the player. I probably value Mills at close to the same price i got for 23 year old Bont or Mcluggage which is like 3 mid 1sts or there abouts. He is 25, durable, ranked 2nd overall last year and has a lot of flexibility with positions so we know he can go back to def in the latter stages of his career. Would be surprised if Mills doesn't play til he's 34 or so like Selwood etc. Talking myself into keeping him as i type this lol, but no i am open to trades and will try to be online more the closer we get to the draft. I know this doesnt really answer your question but its hard to really say given i dont know what else is on offer. I really want some good defenders along with the chance to draft a replacement mid, I'm finding it really hard to find elite defenders despite drafting quite a lot of them over the past few years. Not sure if they're just really hard to find or i just suck at drafting or a bit of both. Prob a bit of both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys so someone in PRC just mentioned that they think UF is not coming back for 2023. Does anyone here know anything of this???? I've just asked UF directly if this is true so i guess we may or may not get an answer soon but was wanting to get some discussion going on alternatives if this is the case. Ive heard this rumour before a few seasons ago and it wouldnt surprise me if true, but it would be sad as the alternatives arent great IME previously albeit i havent touched dreamteam platform or SC for many yrs now.

It's done, no category scoring moving forward either

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It's done, no category scoring moving forward either

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Hopefully they see the light and add it. But it's a horrible day for fantasy sports

That sucks. Have we got all the key league data down at least? We know draft picks and players. We'll have to see what we can manage between now and the fantasy season starting.

Do we play this next season as purely a point scoring league and hope they re-introduce categories from the following season? Or we maintain the league in the AFL fantasy platform, use if for fixturing etc.. but maintain our own separate scoring in a google sheet or something like that with the actual category scoring, ladders etc.. and see what they bring us in 2024. Thoughts?

Do we play this next season as purely a point scoring league and hope they re-introduce categories from the following season? Or we maintain the league in the AFL fantasy platform, use if for fixturing etc.. but maintain our own separate scoring in a google sheet or something like that with the actual category scoring, ladders etc.. and see what they bring us in 2024. Thoughts?
In a perfect world spreadsheets, afl fantasy for fixturing but that's a lot of work for someone. I'd say move to fantasy and hope we can revert to categories

Remove this Banner Ad

Back