Player Watch #16 Jake Aarts

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you need me to? Happy to do so if it will make you happier. 😁
Well we both want richmond to win. But surely even you see now theres no room for him in the 22 even if the cupboard is bare. See what happens when we play guys like sonsie. No harm bringing any other youngster with upside now eg banks, brown, m rioli

page celebration GIF

He isn't the reason we lost the game but he is the reason we could have won the game, he just isn't a smart player.
Was not brave enough to take the set shot like Anderson last week because he knows deep down his skills are not up to scratch.
well yeah its our fault for playing him.

We all see the team sheets on thursday thats hes ommited. Then hes back as medi sub on gameday. Ive lost count how many times this has happened this year

It's Dimma's fault for selecting him. Why was Dow dropped before him?
Development
Dow will learn more playing in the vfl as a starting inside mid than he would being a sub who might not even get on the green stuff

Well we both want richmond to win. But surely even you see now theres no room for him in the 22 even if the cupboard is bare. See what happens when we play guys like sonsie. No harm bringing any other youngster with upside now eg banks, brown, m rioli

I have never said Aarts should be in the team so no idea why you are addressing your Aarts anger to my posts. I like the idea of playing the young players but you play them when they are ready and not before or they get slaughtered. Aarts is nowhere near an AFL footballer but we just don’t have much alternative mature depth on the list, this is the obvious reason he has been getting some games.

We would all have chosen for Aarts to go back and calmly take that shot in the moment. He made an error but he wasn’t Robinson Crusoe that is for sure.

The club when it goes shopping this year probably needs to target a couple of mature depth players, and of course all the young guys will be a year older next year. Guys like Sonsie, he is not going to be a consistently good AFL player for years yet. But I am perfectly happy with the way the club is managing the youngsters at this point.

I have never said Aarts should be in the team so no idea why you are addressing your Aarts anger to my posts. I like the idea of playing the young players but you play them when they are ready and not before or they get slaughtered. Aarts is nowhere near an AFL footballer but we just don’t have much alternative mature depth on the list, this is the obvious reason he has been getting some games.

We would all have chosen for Aarts to go back and calmly take that shot in the moment. He made an error but he wasn’t Robinson Crusoe that is for sure.

The club when it goes shopping this year probably needs to target a couple of mature depth players, and of course all the young guys will be a year older next year. Guys like Sonsie, he is not going to be a consistently good AFL player for years yet. But I am perfectly happy with the way the club is managing the youngsters at this point.
Lol mate give it up. Youre still defending having him in the 22. Re read your posts, you come up with all the reasons like we have no other options. hes not up to it and WE do have other options by giving other guys opportunities to others as shown by bringing in sonsie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back