Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is your favourite Fox News host?

tucker.jpg

I just can't believe the same thing worked twice in one thread.

To be fair, they are Trump supporters

But the "transcript" released by the WH was itself an approximation.

They buried the actual record.

Why would they do that if the call was so utterly benign?

Isnt that just as bad though? Trump is saying "do me a favor and investigate Crowdstrike or you wont get your Javelins" in an attempt to get dirt on political rivals.
Where is the information on withholding the money? That was claimed and unlike Biden admitting to withholding 1 billion there is no mention of 391 million being held from Ukraine for that reason.

quid pro quo isn't listed anywhere. Not 1 bit of proof.

But the "transcript" released by the WH was itself an approximation.

They buried the actual record.

Why would they do that if the call was so utterly benign?
What you don't understand and keep ignoring is that the DOJ approved everything as above board 2 months ago. So you bringing up something the white house released yesterday is irrelevant.

What you don't understand and keep ignoring is that the DOJ approved everything as above board 2 months ago. So you bringing up something the white house released yesterday is irrelevant.
The WH's conduct is irrelevant? No. That's a non-starter.

As for the DOJ, it has been co-opted into the Trump arse-covering operation, as reflected by its unwillingness to allow to the whistle-blower complaint deemed "urgent and credible" by the IG to be presented to congress. It is overseen by an AG who was himself implicated in Trump's law-breaking.

Why did the administration conceal the record of the call? If it was all "above board", why conceal it?

Where is the information on withholding the money? That was claimed and unlike Biden admitting to withholding 1 billion there is no mention of 391 million being held from Ukraine for that reason.

Quid pro quo isn't the threshold. Mere solicitation is illegal.

The WH's conduct is irrelevant? No. That's a non-starter.

As for the DOJ, it has been co-opted into the Trump arse-covering operation, as reflected by its unwillingness to allow to the whistle-blower complaint deemed "urgent and credible" by the IG to be presented to congress. It is overseen by an AG who was himself implicated in Trump's law-breaking.
So I mention facts and you throw in MSM hearsay with no proof. Just regurgitated rhetoric.

I'm going to buy you some straws to grasp.

In the preceding sentence, Zelensky says they are ready to buy more javelins. Then trump says "I would like you to do us a favour though" and look into crowdstrike.

Quid pro quo means something for something; a favor for a favor. ie. I'll sell you the javelins if you look into crowdstrike. I was just pointing out how ex federal prosecutor chris christie said if trump was asking for a favour, then that would be bad. A few hours later the transcript gets released showing he did.

You can send all your evidence about Biden to Christie and see what he thinks.

I do a lot for you. I don't know that I see reciprocity.

How's this Biden thing? Sounds horrible. The DoJ will be in touch.

Cohen: "Trump speaks in code but leaves you in no doubt about what he wants."

The whistleblower report lists 4 issues:

1. The phone call itself

2. The lock-down of the official transcript

3. Ongoing concerns:
  • US Special Rep for Ukraine meeting to dicuss "navigating" Trump's demands. WAIT, WHAT? DEMANDS?
    • Also - Cohen seems to be wrong. People seem really ****ing confused here with official and unofficial demands being made.
  • Direct follow-up by Trump's personal lawyerwith Zelensky's advisers and head of Security Service among others.
    • Do you think he used his personal lawyer so it would become privileged communication, an excuse Giulliani has already used, when using official channels would mean anything might become public?
trump-wb-point3.png

4. Circumstances leading up to the phone call.

You can read all of these yourself, including public statements and the position of the various Ukrainians, but this is interesting:

And then the appendix which is where the sensitive stuff was placed.

trump-wb-appendix-transcript.png
trump-wb-appendix-transcript2.png
trump-wb-appendix-transcript3.png

Based on less evidence than this Trumpies gave us the utterly insane Pizzagate, not to mention the deranged Birtherism conspiracy.

Based on this report and surrounding publicly available evidence Trumpies give us "nothing to see here!"

Why won't they release the official transcript?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was never any investigation into Joe Biden's son. The investigation was into the Ukrainian founder of the company that hired him, into what he (the founder) had done under the old previous Russia-backed regime - namely tax evasion and money laundering. The guy hired Biden's son and other westerners to the board to clean up the image of the company after the old regime was toppled. The UK had a case against him for money laundering, which collapsed through a lack of support/timely intervention from the Ukraine prosecutor's office. The US, EU and the IMF demanded that the prosecutor be sacked for not doing enough to prosecute corruption. This is what Joe Biden's visits to the Ukraine were all about when he was VP, get more action happening on anti-corruption. The exact opposite of what Trump is trying to accuse Biden of doing, Biden was there to make the Ukraine get tougher on prosecuting corruption.

All fine except none of it explains why Biden's son was considered to have the experience and credibility to be one of the appointees to the board?

Can you explain that?

If not, his main qualification must have been his father being Obama's point man on Ukraine?

All fine except none of it explains why Biden's son was considered to have the experience and credibility to be one of the appointees to the board?

Can you explain that?

If not, his main qualification must have been his father being Obama's point man on Ukraine?
Let's say for argument's sake certain doors opened more readily for Hunter Biden due to his father's connections.

If we're issuing indictments for garden variety nepotism, we're going to be here a while.

Meanwhile, Trump considered Ivanka for positions at the UN and World Bank. Because she's "good with numbers".

Last edited:
I do a lot for you. I don't know that I see reciprocity.

How's this Biden thing? Sounds horrible. The DoJ will be in touch.

Cohen: "Trump speaks in code but leaves you in no doubt about what he wants."

The whistleblower report lists 4 issues:

1. The phone call itself

2. The lock-down of the official transcript

3. Ongoing concerns:
  • US Special Rep for Ukraine meeting to dicuss "navigating" Trump's demands. WAIT, WHAT? DEMANDS?
  • Direct follow-up by Trump's personal lawyer with Zelensky's advisers and head of Security Service among others.

View attachment 754123

4. Circumstances leading up to the phone call.

You can read all of these yourself, including public statements and the position of the various Ukrainians, but this is interesting:

View attachment 754127

Based on less evidence than this Trumpies gave us the utterly insane Pizzagate, not to mention the deranged Birtherism conspiracy.

Based on this report and surrounding publicly available evidence Trumpies give us "nothing to see here!"

Why won't they release the official transcript?
Way to pick the most obscene example (pizzagate) to further your argument. A known troll that was circulated by 4chan and taken seriously by the same people that think the 'ok' hand sign is used by white supremacists :$

Why not go with the Clinton email scandal? Or was that not credible either? That's what this centres around. Crowdstrike, deleted emails. 2016. Trump trying to get to the bottom of it all. Get Clinton behind bars where she belongs.

But I'm sure you're willing to look past that...

Way to pick the most obscene example (pizzagate) to further your argument. A known troll that was circulated by 4chan and taken seriously by the same people that think the 'ok' hand sign is used by white supremacists :$

Why not go with the Clinton email scandal? Or was that not credible either? That's what this centres around. Crowdstrike, deleted emails. 2016. Trump trying to get to the bottom of it all. Get Clinton behind bars where she belongs.

But I'm sure you're willing to look past that...
Out of all that of course you pick Pizzagate and #whatabouthillary

Why did you leave out the deranged Birther conspiracy - a fire that Trump himself fanned?

Last edited:
It’s amazing there are Trumpanzees defending this. (Actually, it’s not really, is it?)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They do it as a service, lest we become a lefty echo-chamber.

It’s amazing there are Trumpanzees defending this. (Actually, it’s not really, is it?)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No. They're the dumbest ****ers on this planet. I'm surprised there are still people on this board trying to argue in good faith with these morons.

Have you managed to come up with an explanation for your hypocrisy yet?

You support Boris Johnson, who illegally suspended parliament, but complain about others being "undemocratic".

Do you concede you are a hypocrite?

Unelected activist judges are part of the UK's power elite at war with the will of the people and using every dirty trick under the sun to ensure the referendum outcome is not implemented. Don't forget Labour desperately trying to avoid a general election they know would be a landslide loss. Don't forget the majority voted for Brexit.

Unelected activist judges are part of the UK's power elite at war with the will of the people and using every dirty trick under the sun to ensure the referendum outcome is not implemented. Don't forget Labour desperately trying to avoid a general election they know would be a landslide loss.
Aren't all judges "unelected"? Maybe we should do away with them entirely?

What is Labour's obligation for there to be another election, two years after the last one? How often is an election mandated? Pretty sure it's not every two years.

Now that your weak sauce deflection has been slapped down, let's address your rank hypocrisy.

You support Boris Johnson, who illegally suspended parliament, but complain about others being "undemocratic".

Do you concede you are a hypocrite?

Answer the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back