List of WELCHERS on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Because you’re probably the only WCE supporter on this board who hasn’t welched or won flog/melt of the year 😊

Also some welchers need their badges DanWA Crankitup
You’ll have to go higher up than my plebness for welch confirmations. I just delete boobs and such things.

It’s all here friend.

Well the evidence certainly is damning!

What is in the drinking water over in WA that makes them wel- oh...yeah...meth! Of course.

What is it about meth that makes one such a coward? The only thing they should fear is a shower and tbone steak.

That and going back2back isn’t that right DanWA ?

What is in the drinking water over in WA that makes them wel- oh...yeah...meth! Of course.

What is it about meth that makes one such a coward? The only thing they should fear is a shower and tbone steak.

Seeing as I won that bet I can give him the sig/av at anytime...I just refuse to give it to him because I know what a sado masochistic flog he is and how he likes sooking as a victim. I was hoping to give it to him when Essendon actually beat us, but well that doesnt seem like happening anytime soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post from your main account Wojcinski/NickCC.

Last edited:
Crankitup bro you’re crankin it too hard again champ, remember about the irreversible damage I warned you about??

Remember, you only get one.. so take care of it 😊💪

Remove this Banner Ad

Back