Opinion Tattos - A beautiful body turned UGLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Dane swan kind of looks like someone that's back once to often for plastic surgery. His look ridiculous. Some tarts can look pretty good though. Each to their own.

I keep joking about getting my daughters names in 'book of kells' style at some point.
My problem is I wish I had a better body to draw on ;)

On the inside your forearm or your biceps - a 5 x 5 cm square would be ok.

Oh come on Jen, if you do actually know something about the illness you will know that his recovery was miraculous.

Oh, he would not be recovered. Not be a long shot.

I would not be surprised to heard him missing a training session or two after Geelong have a bad loss as he just can not get out of bed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw a story of this old guy (called himself a short old dumpy queen) who had his entire body except for head and neck covered in the most amazing tattoos. He got famous australian paintings (permission from artists) of sceneries and wildlife tattooed all over. He says he never used to like looking at his ageing naked body in a mirror, but now he adores it.

Yep thats what I've bene thinking - underside maybe (tricep) - but heard that hurts more (not that it worries me TOO much). 5x5 may be a bit small for the detail I'm picturing but I'm no artist!
Wife and I have caught a few of the reality shows on tattooing lately - a little bit train-wreck style entertainment. The one last night with the place on venice beach was bizarre. Some guy got a pierced sack before his missus would let him have a go. Some other father/daughter combo got odd tatts in odd places for a father/daughter. She got two cats paws, basically on the top of her hip bones either side. With a D (for daddy's) and a G (for girl) within each. I can just imagine some guy getting to see her less clothed and asking.. oh what does this stand for? Umm... okkkaaayyy...

Oh come on Jen, if you do actually know something about the illness you will know that his recovery was miraculous.
Who said he's recovered? With any depression you get troughs and peaks. Right now he's at a peak. Also helps that his wife and girls are back in his life. He wanted out of brisbane for two reasons, one because he hated voss, and two because his wife had moved back to Perth with their daughters. He had hoped to get to freo. GWS had put two offers in front of him for longer time and more money than melbourne offered. When freo renigged on their offer, he took the melbourne one as a lesser of all evils but it's not where he wanted to be.

Yep thats what I've bene thinking - underside maybe (tricep) - but heard that hurts more (not that it worries me TOO much). 5x5 may be a bit small for the detail I'm picturing but I'm no artist!
Wife and I have caught a few of the reality shows on tattooing lately - a little bit train-wreck style entertainment. The one last night with the place on venice beach was bizarre. Some guy got a pierced sack before his missus would let him have a go. Some other father/daughter combo got odd tatts in odd places for a father/daughter. She got two cats paws, basically on the top of her hip bones either side. With a D (for daddy's) and a G (for girl) within each. I can just imagine some guy getting to see her less clothed and asking.. oh what does this stand for? Umm... okkkaaayyy...

It only hurts when the needle hits your bones.

Ribs, tramp stamp, sholder are very good places but they can hurt like a mother ****er if you are skinny as a rake. Lucky for me, I have a winter layer on and some of the pain is removed.

I saw a story of this old guy (called himself a short old dumpy queen) who had his entire body except for head and neck covered in the most amazing tattoos. He got famous australian paintings (permission from artists) of sceneries and wildlife tattooed all over. He says he never used to like looking at his ageing naked body in a mirror, but now he adores it.

Not this guy?

Zombie-Boy-Covers-Body-Tattoo.jpg

Jeez alex I'll make you sit down the front if you can't pay attention!

What are you talking about?

I don't make them, well I do - I mean, I don't give them an option. I just click my fingers and point to the kid not paying attention and say "move"

Admire them on others and appreciate some of the art that goes into them and the talent of the artist.

I have/had 3 conditions to get one; kids, if something tragic happened to the mrs as a memorium & a crows premiership. Hopefully I get one of those :cool:

Funny story about crows tattoos, my uncle was on his future son-in-laws bucks night circa November '98, obviously had a skinful and decided to get a "Crows Back2Back" tattoo on his upper arm/shoulder, funny thing is my aunty (his wife) is a power supporter and its virtually the first thing she sees everyday that she wakes up !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back