Official Match Thread S18 Rd1: Coney Island Warriors V Las Vegas Bears @ Van Cortlandt Park @

Remove this Banner Ad

What were we thinking letting these teams in? :p

The Warriors will host their first official home game against their immediate rival, the Bears. Frankston Rover and pantskyle have done a great job setting up these expansion sides, but the real work starts now. The eyes of the league will be on these two sides as they face off for the first time.

PLAYERS TO WATCH
saintkildaman - "Will this move be the fire starter?" is what Dwayne Russell would ask. He has potential. A nice guy. And set for a big season.

Juggalo Balla - He is controversial but there is no denying his strength is his match thread posting. Does he return to FF?

Sydney Bloods - The VC role is very important in this side, and they will need to see SB at his best.

RIVALRY

Frankston Rover V pantskyle - There could be only one. The two captains face off for the first time. They both have a lot of work to do. The first win for the club will mean a lot. Getting it off the back early will be essential.

As Patty Mills goes beast mode, I will say that a new season dawns. And the opening 4 points is up for grabs. Let's play QOOTBALL!

Las Vegas Bears in da house!!!

What the hell is Van Cortlandt Park? Perhaps Frankston Rover can explain that one for us.

We all know that the Bears are the better expansion team. We've got the better posters and better players. This should be all too easy.

Coney Island may be a fun park, but it's about to become a house of horrors for the Warriors as Las Vegas will bring more pressure than they can Bear.

(Please read that in the voice of the Channel 7 pre-game montage voiceover guy)

Biggest game of the round in my opinion.

Really need both sides to come out and support each other.

Good luck to the Bears but I'm confident we can get the job done.

Well I think both teams are finally happy to be at this point. I have endless amounts of respect for those that kept the Warriors viable.

That's where the respect ends. Nothing is more important than seeing the Bears win this match. Warriors you have been warned.

Las Vegas Bears in da house!!!

What the hell is Van Cortlandt Park? Perhaps Frankston Rover can explain that one for us.

Given you seem to be a Little Mermaid and Toy Story kind of child, ask your Dad about the movie The Warriors.

We all know that the Bears are the better expansion team. We've got the better posters and better players. This should be all too easy.

Better posters? o_O That's a good one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing hell, only took me about 3 days to get out here, who the **** plays games at Van Cortlandt Park? For that matter, where the **** is Van Cortlandt Park?

Bears by 35.

Your the only one that need worry about being knifed rumor has it juggs is in his room waiting for his baby come

I now wear adamantium back guards.

******* hell, only took me about 3 days to get out here, who the **** plays games at Van Cortlandt Park? For that matter, where the **** is Van Cortlandt Park?

Bears by 35.

Planes, trains & automobiles. Back end of nowhere.

Bit like footy park only less accessible?

Yeah, New York City is so out of the way. It's a ghost town.

149u84.jpg

49 reviews - 4.3 Stars.

It's a winner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back