BFL U18's 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That austin murphy bloke from redan is the cheapest player going around, all his goals are from within 20 metres and he's never won a contested ball in his life

Tips for this week:
Ballarat v Redan: Redan for obvious reasons
East Point v Melton South: East by so much it could get embarassing
Melton v Lake Wendouree: Lakers by not as much as East, simply because they are playing in Melton
Bacchus Marsh v Sunbury: Should be a play-off for 8th, but because the Marsh were done by Darley last week they really can't make it, so I'm going Sunbury in this one
North City v Darley: Sorry GB but North are a genuine contender and should make light work of the Devils

A couple of upsets today. Your boys dont get the minor priemership tittle. What happened? Melton beating Lakers was an even bigger surprise.

So next week it will be:
North v Sunba
Redan v East
Ballarat v Lakers

A couple of upsets today. Your boys dont get the minor priemership tittle. What happened? Melton beating Lakers was an even bigger surprise.

So next week it will be:
North v Sunba
Redan v East
Ballarat v Lakers

We played absolutely atrociously. Take nothing away from Ballarat, they deserved to win, but we just didn't show up. Can't believe Melton beat Lakers though they were terrible when we played them earlier in the year.

As for us. North City were just a better running side. They had about 4 or 5 players that were real good. No. 3, 4, 5 & 7 were standouts.

Tips for this week:
Ballarat v Redan: Redan for obvious reasons
East Point v Melton South: East by so much it could get embarassing
Melton v Lake Wendouree: Lakers by not as much as East, simply because they are playing in Melton
Bacchus Marsh v Sunbury: Should be a play-off for 8th, but because the Marsh were done by Darley last week they really can't make it, so I'm going Sunbury in this one
North City v Darley: Sorry GB but North are a genuine contender and should make light work of the Devils

ide just like to no what those reasons are?? this just shows the arrogance of this club .. redan showed us on the weekend that they can talk the talk but they can not walk the walk.. my money is on north for the flag they are going to come in the finals as under dogs and no one will take them that serious.. redan are pretenders!!!

ide just like to no what those reasons are?? this just shows the arrogance of this club .. redan showed us on the weekend that they can talk the talk but they can not walk the walk.. my money is on north for the flag they are going to come in the finals as under dogs and no one will take them that serious.. redan are pretenders!!!

Obviously I'm not going to tip against us am I? I reckon you should head back the CHFL forum mate, where hack BFL juniors go to become good footballers. Its going to be a very good finals series, with all 6 teams genuine contenders

Obviously I'm not going to tip against us am I? I reckon you should head back the CHFL forum mate, where hack BFL juniors go to become good footballers. Its going to be a very good finals series, with all 6 teams genuine contenders

no you would not tip against your own team but you would not say that they will win for abviouse reasons you could say it will be close but no your side was cocky and thought you would flogg the swans... iif hack footballers get a game in chfl then why did not one of the peirces win the bnf??

no you would not tip against your own team but you would not say that they will win for abviouse reasons you could say it will be close but no your side was cocky and thought you would flogg the swans... iif hack footballers get a game in chfl then why did not one of the peirces win the bnf??

I did not say 'we will win', I just tipped us for the obvious reason that Im a Redan player.

Are the Peirces the only BFL players in the CHFL? Most of the Waubra team in ex-BFL, Billy Albert played for East last year, did nothing but now he is a star at Hepburn, not too mention a few Bunga boys who, dont get me wrong, are very good players but dominate the CHFL after not doing that in the BFL

I did not say 'we will win', I just tipped us for the obvious reason that Im a Redan player.

Are the Peirces the only BFL players in the CHFL? Most of the Waubra team in ex-BFL, Billy Albert played for East last year, did nothing but now he is a star at Hepburn, not too mention a few Bunga boys who, dont get me wrong, are very good players but dominate the CHFL after not doing that in the BFL

thats was all dripple lions i have lost rexpect for you albert is not even a good player for hepburn.. how about you redan dogd just pull ur fingures out and start respecting other teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

which waubra boys are they?

which waubra boys are they?

king, connaughton, belsar, hobson, hynes, not sure if u have? theres just a few. anyway it wasnt an attack on individuals, these blokes werent bad footballers in the BFL, it was a dig in response to hutchie having a crack at my boys.

king, connaughton, belsar, hobson, hynes, not sure if u have? theres just a few. anyway it wasnt an attack on individuals, these blokes werent bad footballers in the BFL, it was a dig in response to hutchie having a crack at my boys.

yeah nah i know you wern't having a dig and i havn't played bfl
hobson played 6 years in the chfl before he went to bfl though, and hynsie has hopped in and out of the league in the past few years.

anyway this is the bfl thread

i also think north could be a flag threat, but safest tips would be on east and you boys, even though you lost to ballarat on the weekend

3 things that make redan better than any other team

Tom Sarah
Daniel White
Dean Mathews

3 things that make redan better than any other team

Tom Sarah
Daniel White
Dean Mathews

Yeah your not wrong...

Three great games this week, all of them could go either way:
East Point v Redan: Should be a cracker, I'm relishing the challenge
North City v Sunbury: North should get up, but Sunbury really is the great unknown, so you never know
Lake Wendouree v Ballarat: Another close call, Ballarat in form, Lakers better over the course of the year, but have had some inexplicable losses. I think they'll get over Ballarat in this one, narrowly.

Gee, your not popular on the other Ballarart thread. Not the result you wanted Lions. East the better side on the day? Now you have to come all the way down here. I might come have a look. Ill give you a tip, if its windy, play the far side of the ground (scoreboard side.)

Gee, your not popular on the other Ballarart thread. Not the result you wanted Lions. East the better side on the day? Now you have to come all the way down here. I might come have a look. Ill give you a tip, if its windy, play the far side of the ground (scoreboard side.)

Yeah lol don't think he like me defending the City Oval...

Yeah they were just in front at the right time of the day I spose... we lead for the whole game until they kicked a goal from a questionable 50 metre penalty, but we had opportunities after that and should've won. Not looking forward to making the trip, with a couple of outs but we get our ruckman back so hopefully he makes a difference. What are the chances it will be windy? I heard it is windy like every day there...

Yeah lol don't think he like me defending the City Oval...

Yeah they were just in front at the right time of the day I spose... we lead for the whole game until they kicked a goal from a questionable 50 metre penalty, but we had opportunities after that and should've won. Not looking forward to making the trip, with a couple of outs but we get our ruckman back so hopefully he makes a difference. What are the chances it will be windy? I heard it is windy like every day there...

Most of the games we played at home, it was windy as hell. When we played ballarat down here, it was so windy it wasn't funny. The ground is in pretty good nick because knowone has playe don it in about 3 weeks. The centre has always be hard.

So if it is windy, you will be lucky to score up the top end, but expect to kick about 6 goals a qtr if your kicking down towards the playground. Who knows, u will probably get a fine day.

How did you go against Ballarat when you played them during the year?

Most of the games we played at home, it was windy as hell. When we played ballarat down here, it was so windy it wasn't funny. The ground is in pretty good nick because knowone has playe don it in about 3 weeks. The centre has always be hard.

So if it is windy, you will be lucky to score up the top end, but expect to kick about 6 goals a qtr if your kicking down towards the playground. Who knows, u will probably get a fine day.

How did you go against Ballarat when you played them during the year?

We beat them in round 2 by 4 points. They smashed us in round 18 by 40 points. Will be a tough game with a few outs, but we don't mind going in as underdogs.

Disapointing way to end the season with a 1 point loss. I didn't see they game, what way were you kicking in the last Qtr?

North City would be favourites for the flag wouldn't they?

Disapointing way to end the season with a 1 point loss. I didn't see they game, what way were you kicking in the last Qtr?

North City would be favourites for the flag wouldn't they?

Yeah had the wind last quarter, came from 4 goals down. free kick count 21-6 against us didnt help. north??? watch this space...

Yeah had the wind last quarter, came from 4 goals down. free kick count 21-6 against us didnt help. north??? watch this space...

Just checking the BFL website and this was posted, obviously you had some prior knowledge of this very early in the day, 8.27am you posted.

Its unbelievable that this could happen, harsh penalty but only option by the looks.

Adjustment to Under 18.5 Competition – East Point FNC & Ballarat FNC progress to Grand Final

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The RegionalOne Ballarat FNL wish to advise that unfortunately it has been identified that the North Ballarat City FNC Under 18.5 side have played an ineligible player in 6 H&A games and also in last Saturday’s 2nd Semi Final. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Following an emergency meeting with members of the Ballarat FNL Board this morning, which was also attended by the VCFL Area Manager, a decision has been made to remove the North Ballarat City FNC Under 18.5 side from the remainder of the finals series.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The Ballarat FNL sought and received advice from the VCFL in this matter, and various scenario’s were considered before agreement was reached the result of last weeks 2nd Semi Final between North Ballarat City FNC and East Point FNC was reversed – with the outcome being that East Point FNC will now automatically advance to the Grand Final. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It was noted that the ineligible player did not play in North Ballarat City FNC ’s earlier Elimination Final win over the Sunbury FC so it was deemed that result will stand. Likewise, the Ballarat FNL determined that the results all other finals games (not featuring North Ballarat City FNC ) will stand.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]As a result, the Ballarat FNC Under 18.5 side (as the last remaining undefeated finals side) will now also automatically progress to the Grand Final where they will play the East Point FNC. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Therefore, the Ballarat FNL will not hold an Under 18.5 Preliminary Final this Saturday.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The Ballarat FNL accept and understand that this was an inadvertent and unintentional administrative error made by the North Ballarat City FNC, and further note that there were “no system checks” installed in the VCFL I.T Program used by the Ballarat FNL that may have picked up this players ineligibility earlier in the season. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The Ballarat FNL understand that this decision will cause much anguish and distress for the players of the North Ballarat City FNC Under 18.5 side, and the league does express our sincere sympathy for the players, families and supporters of the side. However, all advice given to the League and after consideration of the applicable VCFL Rules clearly state that the league did not have any other alternative but to make this decision.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]For further details please contact Ballarat FL CEO Rod Ward on [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif](B) 53 331 977 or (M) 0400 611 310, [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]or via Email on [FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][EMAIL="rod@ballaratfl.com.au"]rod@ballaratfl.com.au[/FONT][/EMAIL][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back