Hampden Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

hey guys,
can anyone give me any info (position, any good?) on Dominic Conheady from Terang Mortlake. hes comin into our league this year.
Hard at it roving type player, not sure what level your league is but he will give 110% everytime and will be a solid contributor, if not on the ball can easily play on the wing/flank.

I think although the hampden league have lost alot of big name players it will continue to b strong. with the inclusion of ex- AFL players such as heffernan and sampi, and some big name up and coming juniors such as camperdown's versitile big man William Bradshaw and South Warrnambools Matt McVilly. Apparently Bradshaw has bulked up this year and received some VFL interest.

I think although the hampden league have lost alot of big name players it will continue to b strong. with the inclusion of ex- AFL players such as heffernan and sampi, and some big name up and coming juniors such as camperdown's versitile big man William Bradshaw and South Warrnambools Matt McVilly. Apparently Bradshaw has bulked up this year and received some VFL interest.
sampi will make the league bigger cos he is huge!!

hey guys,
can anyone give me any info (position, any good?) on Dominic Conheady from Terang Mortlake. hes comin into our league this year.

Dominic is a left footed small with silky skills. In and under type who loves a goal. Apparently has gone to a club with a few other mates? Pretty handy types too i think..

i was just wondering has sam heffernan stamped his named on the league as both fearless leader both getting the footy and knocking of players wives. he is a renouned a serial offender :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

yeah he was. used to be a cheap player, throwing punches under packs and just a real nut case. i heard he is coaching the under 18 northern territory team???

yeah he was. used to be a cheap player, throwing punches under packs and just a real nut case. i heard he is coaching the under 18 northern territory team???

Mifsud yeah very cheap player. He had a very talented team at Koroit but did nothing with them for years and was lucky enough to a flag when they could have one 3 or 4. To worried about getting a cheap kick for himself. very selfish player.

YEAH HE IS COACHING OUR UNDER 18 STATE SIDE (NT THUNDER) THE PERSON I WAS TALKING TO SAID HE HAS GONE FROM HITTING KIDS TO COACHING KIDS.

yeah that sounds about right... i hear there is a young fella from round terang area who is named in the team. any truth in that and who is he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was hoping to get some background info on Stephen Dickinson as a football player.

On first impressions, we are very happy that he has chosen to play for us over here in WA.

Thanks

I was hoping to get some background info on Stephen Dickinson as a football player.

On first impressions, we are very happy that he has chosen to play for us over here in WA.

Thanks
Yeah great player. Hard working back flanker on baller. Very good engine on him and he can use the ball very well. Does not baulk at getting in and under and mixing it with the big boys.

Thanks

Just as importantly. A quality bloke as well. Good Port Campbell stock!

Cheers for the feedback.

It is always good when a quality person just rocks up out of nowhere. We are very impressed with him and he looks like he will be a big asset for our club.

Koroit and Terang-Mortlake are definatly the best two teams. Cobden or Warrnambool are probably next on about level pegging. North are interesting, they could challenge those two when they get some of there better players that are injured back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back