Hampden Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes Dustin is playing great...

dylan herbatson however should give up footy as after the game against north was still waiting behind after the game with his mum picking out the splinters from siiting on the pine all game....

you are a try hard mate!!!!

Thats what happens when you try and buy a premiership.

Th really funny part is if you have a look over the last 4-5 years and think about all the talk there has been about how much money each club has spent on recruits it wouldnt have mattered which club he went to. Rovers offered just as much for his services from what i hear if not more. Perhaps it has to do more with the way the clubs go about it. i know lots of players who play for teams based in warrnambool both hampden and district who jump ship frequently just for money. yet others will play at a club for less than they could get simply because they enjoy it. one player does not buy a premiership

i have heard that Dylan Herbertson was very stiff not to be playing seniors yet and how he didnt make interleague this year was the biggest joke of all. Reece clarke who ever you are your a joke as i watched herbertson play against north and he was killing it one of the best ball users going around. after he dislocated his thumb in second quarter and kept playing i call that a very tough player!!!!

was in some good form before being king hit in a night club and having his jaw shattered out for the season now poor lad

port fairy are a very disapointing team. only an outsider looking in but from what i can gather they spend far too much money on x-AFL players such as ashley Sampi, when they should be focused on getting 3 junior teams on the park every week. its a lovely town but the footy club needs a clean out id say

yer the kid has been dominating in the under 18's comes from a good place of warrnambool unlike ur low self of mepunga west

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he didn't make the interleague squad as he has work comitmence that weekend the coach asked him to but he had to turn down the offer!!!! one of the fastest players in the league..

he didn't make the interleague squad as he has work comitmence that weekend the coach asked him to but he had to turn down the offer!!!! one of the fastest players in the league..
Thanks herbert#5.

I hear that he also doe's pretty well with the ladies. Is this true ?

Hey guys I'm a first time poster on this thread. I've got a cousin that plays for south warnambool and just wondering how he's going. Name is bevan Marr. If anyone can give me an update on how he's going would be good.

Heading up to Shepparton this weekend will go along and watch some interleague football.
Must admit have a soft spot for the BFL however looking fwd to seeing how they go against the other 3 power leagues in the VCFL. Anyone know who are the players in both the seniors and unders to look out for.

i have heard that Dylan Herbertson was very stiff not to be playing seniors yet and how he didnt make interleague this year was the biggest joke of all. Reece clarke who ever you are your a joke as i watched herbertson play against north and he was killing it one of the best ball users going around. after he dislocated his thumb in second quarter and kept playing i call that a very tough player!!!!

mate if ya going to talk yaself up at least make it not as obvious. you are clearly hollow between the ears if you are going to talk up Dylan herbertson and your name is herbert#5. think about it.. you sound like the biggest arrogant bloke going round and i have heard about dylan herbertson and the rumours are he is no good so get of ya high horse big fella ..

the axe!!!!

listen here you meat axe ____ i will run rings aeround you ya stupid ____. meat axe what kinda bloke do you think you are with the name meat axe sound like a ____ head and proably are a ____ head.if you seen dylan herbertson play yopu wouldnt say what ya did he is a freak!!!!

listen here you meat axe ____ i will run rings aeround you ya stupid ____. meat axe what kinda bloke do you think you are with the name meat axe sound like a ____ head and proably are a ____ head.if you seen dylan herbertson play yopu wouldnt say what ya did he is a freak!!!!

haha. mate you have a slight anger problem. you just backed up my previous comment that you are dylan herbertson and you are up yourself. you are unbeleivably up yourself if you are talking yaself up like that mate.... dont go near too many sharp object or your head might explode.

the axe!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back